Sasha's awesome 350z at cayuga video

Im hoping for a 1:25 next year lol… we shall see…

Wait, so Bings SR’d + upgrades coupe ran a 1:26, and you want to get a 1:25 with a KA?:rolleyes:

I ran a 1:26 with my ka dunno why bings SR powered car couldnt run faster probably wasnt setup as well as it could, it does have 300whp but whatever. I figure most SR powered cars with about 300whp should be able to do a low 1:20-23 imho but dunno. I have good grip and cornering as well as ability to late brake giving me a good chance to chase/out corner alot of cars on track despite having a KA. Having power doesn’t necessarily make you fast especially on a course like cayuga where there’s a lot of corners and only two straights. Mosport I suppose it would be a different case probably.

Uhhg, despite my hate for TMP I feel like I need to show up.

Def.

Thats why I look forward to getting myself 300whp as well haha… 300whp in an s13 should be tons of fun… :slight_smile: The KA pisses me off… i needs mo powaah. I’ve only concentrated on suspension/brakes/wheels-tires and not power… and i’ll do that for a bit more as i rather improve my driving first more… but I wants powah too

It will do you fine on the smaller circuits but Mosport is rather quick and that straight will leave you crying as they pull away. The guy I spoke to ran an underpowered car and was not a huge of Mosport, you would be running rather equal times on tight city circuits.

I know lol :frowning: I’m sure the straight away will take forever hahaha…

300hp is not all its cut out for, i got that from my sr and its still childs play.

On the other hand Sasha’s Z is going to be fucking fast next year. Kels loves her life.

If I’m not mistaken Sasha has 335whp now out of the VQ… which is pretty cool. I wonder if he’ll manage to unleash more power out of the VQ.

him and I went full throttle down the straight of fabi and was close!! all tho i have -4.75 degrees of front camber per side a welded diff and just coilovers …so you better believe his car is faster everywhere else lol. I wont even try.

Last lapping day on shannonville full track Sasha let me take the Z for some laps…Craziest experience of my life.

Bump. Still doing awesome things in a 350z:

The rear end steps out suddenly on entry to turn 1 where walls await.

2005 Nissan 350Z4.2L VQ, 500whp NA coupled with 150hp axial flux motor and 400V hybrid system, all MoTeC controlled.

Sept 23 2020 at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/iz3q65/epic_save_at_130mph_sasha_anis_nissan_350z_time/