Saturday cruise?

i wanna see this.

hmm this sounds tempting…will see

Yup i am def in for this

So we got me, SSS, and maybe Jdaniels so far? Probably gonna pull the plug unless we get more interest.

I am in also

Can’t make it, working 10-7…

There was a bit of interest on the first page, if they come it would be aces.

I got some stuff to do this weekend but I’m not sure if I’m doing it sat or Sunday. I may show up if ou don’t mind a slow car tagging along.

failvis

Yo, can I ditch on the way back going south? Im def down, but my mechanics at exit 17 and I gotta drop one of my cars off anyway so it’d be perfect.

I’ll meet at exit 8, go to exit 26 and on the way home just bounce when I get to exit 17.

Lets do this… come on, don’t everyone pull a fail and bail.

What car would you take?

Don’t try to organize something if you have no intent of doing it even if nobody else shows up.

Simply destined to fail.

We had a cruise with just a car and a bike and had a great time.

All these cancellations due to “lack of interest” will only create future lack of interest.

The dumpy Camaro-bird, complete with tree sap on fenders.

BUTT FUCK!!!

I’ve organized enough successful events, both on and off of here. I know what I’m doing. In this case, I simply refuse to drive 1.5 hours just to START the event if there is a chance that no one will show.

Nice. Even if it’s just me, you and SSSS, I’ll come…Sean you can ride with me from PnR to exit 26 as long as you have a ride back?

I’ll also be stopping at exit 23 to top off the E85.

yea Im pretty sure Nick is going to go along with his Audi so I can catch a ride back down with him

Cool,

So…

1)Me w/Sean riding along
2)SSSSSSS
3)Jdaniels
4)Nick
5)MazdaSpeeder(? anyone know this dood)

95% in… I also have a couple buddies probably coming, one has a slammed a4, the other a Grey TL. Also, idk if #4 is nickalero but… Nickalero lemme no if you wanna meet up at my house and pimp the red bimmer otherwise the “fat ugly slut for sale” is gonna lol.