Saturday cruise?

so here is the deal./…

I mounted my drag radials today (havent put them on yet) and I filled my bottle…

only problem is, my nitrous STILL isnt working. My controller is working correctly because under WOT conditions, it says “SPRAY” but the solonoids arent opening.

so unless I figure my nitrous situation out by noon tomorrow me and travis wont be doing pulls.

I already replaced my relay, and the 2 inline fuses. Im most likely going to take the solonoids apart tomorrow and track the solonoid wires all the way to the controller to see if I can find something.

That’s fine, we don’t have to play. Or even if we did, we could go off bottle just so you can get an idea of how my car pulls vs. Pete’s

Nickalero + RWD BMW = almost GUARANTEED wipeout.

Guess its a good thing its AWD then lol

It won’t be once he’s done thrashing and spinning it out

lol

PM’ed ya :smiley:

Chris I’m not gonna crash it…I honestly won’t even feel comfortable romping on it as it is not mine to romp on.

Check for voltage right at the solenoid wires.

Lol i just joined the site so of course no one on here will know me and i think i got my friend with his mustang gt to come also

This. Stop replacing everything and check for voltage, multimeter FTW

The only way there should be voltage anyways is when Im WOT between 3100-6400rpms.;…so in other words, there isnt a way to test for voltage at idol.

I dont have a volt meter anyways.

Buy one! This is a must have tool in life. Especially when working on the POS rides we all have.

Drive the car up right now and we will test it. Simply take a test light, ground the one side, probe the positive wire and floor the and see if the light comes on at 3100. (If you’re solenoids arent chassis grounded, ground the light whereever the solenoids are grounded)

And if you dont have a test light, they are probably 99 cents for a bag of 100 of them at Harbor Freight

guys…

…rich isn’t going. oh, and lets push this till 3. then i can go… thanks

Out. Going to Oneonta 2nite to get my jam on.

I got the Scumnechectady POlice exam in the morning then work. I wish i could have gone on this : (

If loveforboost PMs me back, I am down to go 100%.