Saving money, cutting costs

i agree with alot of things you just said but.

if you become a teacher in a public school do you think you pick what you teach? or will you have to teach the same thing as teacher B? most of the time you dont pick how you teach or what you teach the govt does.

i can almost guarantee you will teach from a book. most public schools have mandated learning. so you dont pick what to teach. with a job that demands so much following of the rules how do you think you will teach outside the book? or do you plan on teaching a private school?

also how do you know your views are not brain washed? did the guy brain washing you let you know? ususally people brainwashed say the same thing you say lmao

i hope you become a great teacher but dont end up in a public school teaching. public school has to teach you what the govt says to teach. so to me its one sided info. a good teacher doesnt get a chance to shine in a work enviroment like that.

"When I teach, I also keep a lot of my views to myself and provide students with multiple perspectives and let them make their own opinions based on factual information. I use sources from “conservative” “liberal” “moderate” and outside sources so that get a whole picture. I rather them form their own opinion than me spoon feeding them shit. "

if you keep your views to yourself but provide multiple perspectives who picks the perspectives you provide?

also who decides if info is factual or not?

provide students with multiple perspectives and let them make their own decision on factual info? lmao you will have a test at the end of the week and make that student remember what you taught to pass a test. thats not opnion based. thats teaching at students and making them learn or they fail.

how is this student gaining opnion through info? or is it creating opnion from info?

i hate schools that are ran by big govt. most of the time its the $$$$$$$ that they care about not the kids