Saw Dirrty Devo's old red hatch yesterday.... Sad day for it needles to say :(

Devo all your hard work and effort that you put into making that car what it was has sadly been ruined, we are not too sure exactly what happened but some buddies were going down king st. in oshawa and saw a bunch of flashing lights and stopped to check out what was happening and found your old car wrapped around a tree in a U shape, it was on a straight stretch of road which is the weird thing. The kid hit a tree going what looks like from the pics probly somewhere around 120-140 on the driver door which pushed the entire driver side into the passenger side and almost made front and back touch, they had to use the jaws of life to get him out of it, we are unaware of what his state is and ill try to find out, as for the car though… i think you can imagine what it is like, ill get pics of it up tomorrow.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs022.snc6/165201_10150358801180383_796230382_16309048_1004661_n.jpg

was it boosted? fucken kids man… not to many 240’s left anymore

yea had an sr in it, gorgeous custom interior, it was a really nice clean car

I don’t think he cares.

I hope the little guys alright…that sure didn’t take long to write the car off.

I advised him not to winter drive it…its not safe at all with the power and 275 tires on the rear.

As for the car that’s a shame…I doubt the parts will surface on the forums, I don’t think hes a member.

Dammmmmmmnnnnn

i should buy it to continue the “end of the road” theme with all these og cars ive bought latelky ahaha

from the looks of the car not much at all is salvageable. one side skirt was for sure, it came off before he hit the tree, the engine may still be alright the front wasn’t too wrecked looking and tail lights are still good

uuh its not cars or speed that is dangerous its incapable drivers.

275s dont make a car ‘less safe’ nor does more power… but a dumbass who doesn’t know how to use it does.

And yeah I hope he is alright too.

…i knew this was going to happen since the first time i saw that kid drive it …hope he is ok

Pictureees please!

Need to conclude my cars photo biography

i will try to get it on after work today

i want to see too :smiley:

luke put theae god damn pictures up!! went by where it happened that tree was monster and he took a hunk out just covered in red paint…hope the kid is ok but i guess thats what happens when you dont drive responsibly

For sure a shame.
Hope he is ok too.
Saw the pics.
Craaaaaazzzzyyyy

where the pics at

sorry havent got the time yet, will get them today

bait

pictures

Oshawa kids