Saw my first Skyline!

I went to apply for a job at a shop today, “Access Auto”. The guy at the counter asked if that was my Nissan, I said, "It sure is! :smiley: ". So he goes and tells me how I’d be impressed at the car they have in the shop now! So I go and peek, its a 4 door R32, GTS-4, silver, in just mint condition. Wow. Those JDM cars are so clean, they look like brand spankin new!

I want JDM! :werd:

You should have asked if he wanted to trade.

Fuck that, you should have asked for a test drive. :smiley:

hhaha ya skylines are amazingly sexy…exspecially the R32 GTR :prayer:

I am also impressed how mint some of them are

4 doors… BONNER

i see one everyday. :smiley:

Ive seen 4 door skylines on the auction with 1.8L engines. Do you guys know what the hell engine that is. 4Cyl right

Probably…I bet it’s the same engine that’s in the 180’s.

Although the Mazda Mx-3 Precidia comes with a 1.8L V6…

i’ve never seen an R32 that is 1.8L or 4 cyl unless it had a swap. it would be different but an even smaller engine is a huge car… personally i think the R32 GT-R is nice and had good power but an RB20DET is a little small for godzilla :axe:

It’s the CA18i in the GXi model. It would be cool to see a CA18DET powered 4 door.

speaking of Skylines…I would own one in a heart beat. just depends on the price and how much Kms on it. somebody point me in the right direction or at least someone that owns one who is selling and i’ll check it out.

any gtr’s around 10-15g’s with a decent mileage?

Highly doubtful to get a GT-R for that price; you can get a nice GTS-T for that price though.

A GTR in decent shape that’s already in Canada would probably set you back 18-20+ grand. If you had 15k to spend, I’d definitely suggest a GTS-T.

Check out GTRCanada for some cars for sale if you’re interested.