SBC Muffler/Exhaust questions

I love the way Halas’ Corsa exhaust sounds, however they do not make a universal muffler, and I think it would be out of my price range anyway…

I want a F-in loud exhaust on WOT, but bearable and not cop-attracting on cruising and idle.

Any suggestions?

I also loved the way Badasses green car sounded, but I have no idea what was on that.

Looking to spend <$100 per muffler. Rest of exhaust is 2.5" ceramic headers into an X pipe.

I am also taking recommendations on X Pipes…

magnaflow magnapacks…mufflerman sells and installs them for a good price…they quoted me $225 installed on the mustang…
used to have them on my hemi ram a while back…sounded amazing!

• summit/jegs universal x pipe
  • dynamax bullets if you wanna be loud as fuck
    OR
  • Magnaflow 4x9 straight through ovals a little quieter but still excellent flow

not sure what kind of car you have though.

http://www.holley.com/types/Aero_Chamber.asp

forgot obout those…those sound AWESOME btw.

Heres a couple short clips of what i’ve had on my car…

3" True Dual with Moroso Spiral Flows
Click Here

3" true dual with 2 chamber 50 series flowmasters (commentary done by President Choda)
Click Here

I still havnt decided what i wanna run on the new combo yet… U can never go wrong with a set of 1 or 2 chamber flowmasters, Borla (expensive), Hooker as JnJ posted, check out www.ls1sounds.com go to there true dual section you can get a rough idea of alot of differnt mufflers and what they sound like. :tup:

Mike

Thanks guys

Magnaflow 4x9 magnapacks

get some purple hornies

i know i only have a four cylinder but i have 3 inch exhaust and a hooker aero-chamber and i love it. it sounds amazing!

Flowmasters are nice and easy on your wallet too.