School Shooting in CT

The problem here is that they will say “See shotguns are way less effective, he didn’t kill 55 people”

My guess with these events are more people will try to stop someone quicker and not down play people who have weird behavior.

After 9/11 people don’t screw around look at what happens on planes now. - Unruly Air Passenger Subdued With Duct Tape - ABC News

No people aren’t handicapped by a need to make sense. He could have flung jolly ranchers with a slingshot and nothing would have changed. The news would report that he shot someone with an assault style weapon, the pro-gun side would hysterically scream that we need slingshots to overthrow a government with drones, and the pro-gun-control side would pat themselves on the back for arguing that it’s only OK to shoot 10 people at a time before reloading and we have to be able to look up afterwards where it came from.

i’d like to add that one of the military drone prototypes has a pair of AA-12 shotguns strapped onto it…pretty decimating weapon that you can dunk in the water pull out and shoot with no problems…

[video]http://youtu.be/WOoUVeyaY_8[/video]

not that you can go to your local gun shop and pick one up…but i would say that a saiga would be a pretty aggressive choice as well…early reports from newton were that the shotgun found in the trunk of the car was in fact a saiga…never heard any confirmation of that though

there is always the primitive route…

I have a saiga 12, ak47, ar15… If 500 zombies were to swarm my house and I could only grab one gun, it would be the ak47. It has not and I doubt will ever fail.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

As far as ammo, you can still score good ak rounds for .25-.30/rd and .223 is running around .40 if your lucky enough to catch it before it sells out.

.22 is actually becoming a bitch to buy in bulk. It was about .034/rd and now .040-.045 IF you can find it in stock.

[video]http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8[/video] chilling information i stumbled upon

Alot of that seems very iffy to me, watched it earlier today. That said things like the guy getting into character before the news broadcast is VERY odd. The picture of the girl and the times on the remembrance pages are not likely forged IMO. The government knows the power of tragedy and fear, what else can ya say.