Sandy Hook Actors

I originally laughed at the thought…but IDK whats up, but something is definitely up…watch this before you respond please…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EEKqcRELz4[/ame]

Thank you. I now feel stupider for watching that.

I want my mother fucking 20 minutes back.

The 13yr old who compiled that information and narrated this…is using idiot backwards logic and still frame pictures to create doubt.

I’ve believed my fair share of conspiracies…but this is moronic, actually borderline ignorant.

yeah? you dont think the girl with the president, whos parents were seen laughing before going on TV is the same one they are saying is killed? who doesnt appear in any of the class photos? what about the RIP foundation for Victoria Soto set up 4 days before this happened?All this not 1 body, remember Columbine? you saw bodies all over. So everyone who got shot was killed? Where are the little courageous injured kids and teachers. Every single injury was a death? Something is up

It’s all a conspiracy. Your life is a conspiracy.
We’re all living in the matrix!!

LOL WUT?

Are you 15?

It’s all horseshit. There was something getting thrown around on FB the other day with Nick and Laura Phelps saying they were crisis actors… showed a picture of people who looked similar and said they were the same. The people only looked similar in ONE picture, and thats the picture we were shown. I pulled a blog archive from google’s cache that was dated July 2010 and it had the whole family on it and there was talk about them moving to CT in 2011… showed pictures of the 2 of them and you could clearly tell they weren’t the “crisis actors” that the conspiracy theorists were saying they were.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530266_413743132034510_496518316_n.jpg

This was the picture we were shown, they look similar – right?

Well, here’s another picture of the Phelps family.

http://megduerksen.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c469c53ef01348528772a970c-640wi

Here, you can clearly see that they are NOT the proposed “crisis actors”.

Furthermore, you can read the entire blog here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3AKZRP4JYLOccJ%3Amegduerksen.typepad.com%2Fwhatever%2F2010%2F07%2Fi-love-laura.html%3Fcid%3D6a00d8341c469c53ef0133f204d9b0970b+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Now, can I debunk the others? Perhaps – but I don’t have time for that shit. LOL

Idk man, what about the girl with the president? you dont think thats weird? another thing ive found really weird is all these pictures of the alleged victims with them or someone in the picture blaatantly, or not so blatantly forming a Baphomet with their hands. Idk i think somethings up man…

People are so quick to rule out conspiracies like this. Whether they are true or not, I think it’s important to have an open mind and realize that some things like this are possible and probably do happen. Do we trust the media? Do we trust everything on the internet? No. That snoops website might be bullshit too. Maybe it wasn’t when it was first started but who’s to say they weren’t bought out?

The Sandy Hook actors I think isn’t true, they use such shitty pictures to try and prove these conspiracies lol. I haven’t looked into any other theories about the shooting.

ive been looking into alot of it today…shit is weird

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

I think it’s important to approach everything with a degree of skepticism. That being said, you should do the same with these types of conspiracy theories. It’s easy to draw a picture in someones brain by introducing a concept and then reinforcing it with a cluster of hand selected “facts”.

I think it’s pretty obvious that the media AND the government twist, skew and withhold things from us for one reason or another. That doesn’t mean the TRUTH is radically different from what is being told, though.

True but the media is what ALL bogus conspiracy theories are based on. They all rush to put out whatever “facts” they can get, no matter whether it’s actually true. It’s a business and they do it for the ratings after all- the first reporter is always first, regardless of fact. Their “agenda”, as people love to say, is ratings. I wouldn’t look too far into it to say they’re all conspiring to take away our rights. Conspiracy theorists take the media’s mistakes as “inconsistencies in the government’s plot” to fuck us. To put this into perspective for everyone, these people think the entire town of Newton, CT and numerous nearby towns (friends, families, schools, teachers, police officers, paramedics, etc.), local and national media, state, local, and the federal government is on this. They even believe that the firefighters shot in Rochester didn’t happen and a whole list of outlandish claims. I actually recommend reading about this stuff if anyone gets a chance. It can get a bit annoying/frustrating but it’s always a hilarious read.

started watching this but the volume goes from extremely low to very high, makes it hard to watch at work. looks compelling, i’ll watch the entire thing later

…and FPS Russia is really Russian :rofl :rofl :rofl

This bitch makes more money that anybody else on the site by making Viral YouTube videos

User: glozell
Videos: 1611
Subscribers: 912,257
Views: 280,952,754

I love how this went viral on all the republican networks after a quick google search :crackup

not saying i believe this but it looks like some people do

http://www.examiner.com/article/prof-newtown-didn-t-happen-blames-obama-for-hoax

that was on the top 10 articles on yahoo

Putting the pictures and actors aside, what the hell is the reason for transporting the bodies from the school to the ambulances down the street. you can OBVIOUSLY tell that they are at the fire house. and they dont put “dead” bodies in ambulances anyways right.? IDK it the first part about the fire house and all that had me thinking more then the actors did. and that so called doctor, WTF… lmfao

Jesus, there’s some crazy ass people on shift… Hope this doesn’t lead to 911 theories…

We might never know… lol