Sandy Hook a conspiracy?!?!?

this video is 30 minutes long, but everyone should watch all of it. It really makes you wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VrngdgUixYg#!

damn bro ive never seen that before nice work!

I can’t tell if your being serious or not…

It was not a conspiracy. I’m all for conspiracies. But this wasn’t one. At least not one that included the members of this community. It was an awful event that the friggin politicians took advantage of.

anddd are you saying this prior to watching the video I posted or after?

here is a little something to think about…
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss248/SSmokinnSS/530511_313063578811081_38400182_n.jpg

Yes cause a government that can organize this entire gigantic operation and keep hundreds of people quiet is not going to be able to pull some YouTube videos offline that ruin their plans and use actors that are listed on IMDB and other publicly featured personnel.

Makes perfect sense.

Clinton can’t get a blowjob without people talking but this these lips are sealed.

Money.

So who paid these people? Which division? Did they go door to door in town? Did EVERY SINGLE person agree to this without anybody objecting? Cop Husbands get paid off and wifes have extra money and don’t talk? Yeah…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smX9P7zXwAc[/ame]

This guy is a terrible actor! He keeps appearing and talking about the events when he’s supposed to stay hush!

Sandy Hook ‘Truthers’ harass man who helped 6 Newtown kids

One month ago, six children who fled the Sandy Hook shooting showed up on Gene Rosen’s driveway, telling him, “Our teacher is dead” (he gave them snacks till parents arrived). Since then, Rosen has become the target of nonstop harassment. He’s grown increasingly concerned as photographs of his house are posted online and persistent callers ring him up to ask how much he was paid to be part of the “conspiracy.” And Rosen is just the latest target for Sandy Hook “Truthers,” who believe the shooting was a hoax or training exercise. Rosen, who mentioned he did a lot of media interviews to help him “work through this,” added, “I guess I kind of opened myself up to this.”

MKUltra. It’s still alive.

I don’t think this was a conspiracy but the public hasn’t seen what weapons were used, what exactly happened, etc. We only have the information that was reported. There are those that will put Sandy Hook with the JFK assassination and 9/11. Whatever happened, happend at Sandy Hook. We can’t change it.

If you’re implying it was spun a certain way after the events by the media and government? Absolutely, that’s that politicians and TV agencies do. That’s ALL they do, no argument there.

However if you think this was all setup, well I got a chem trail story to tell you…

Where the fuck have you been? It’s not the same fuckin’ lady… I debunked this shit more than a week ago. They are different people, this shit all came from some wacko website wellaware1.com – the dude thinks Tony Hawk was playing one of the families as well, want to jump on that band wagon too? :banghead

This is the response I gave to a similar video that Walt posted about 11 days ago.

It never hurts to wonder.

I really wish people would stop being so fucking retarded and actually research shit before they repost it. I have seen this video pop up on Facebook about 15 times today. SHUT THE FUCK UP. How do you think these people who lost their children/mothers/fathers etc feel that you are pissing on theirs deaths? It’s a slap in the fucking face. I am going to start going off the deep end every god damned time I see this video or a similar one.

its just a little weird that the day of the shooting up to a few days after, every single news report on every single station was different and constantly changing. Weird? The media couldnt even figure out what the fuck was going on. I didnt think much of it, until I saw the video. There is alot of hard evidence in there that really puts the pieces together and makes you wonder.

then back it up with this gun control bullshit. Seem’s a little weird that as soon as this happens, guns are being taken away? How about Obama takes the same assault rifles away from his 2340772540 guards, as he is doing to us.

Enjoy.

You will wonder about every thing around you from now on.

But in reality this is all you are…

http://artisword.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/the-matrix.gif

Didn’t want to break the news to ya.

Bro I could piece together a conspiracy out of sesame street if I cared to do so.

News were interviewing kids on the scene and you’re wondering why they couldnt get their information straight?

What’s next. You’re gonna blame news for changing their story about the first plane on 9/11 possibly being an accident to realizing that it’s a terrorist attack after the second? So many contradictions :ahh

3 of the parents who lost their child were on camera that day laughing.

I am not sure about you, but I wouldnt be laughing about it, ever.

Drive down there, knock on their door and prove to yourself whether or not it’s true.

After all if they are actors they wouldn’t be living there now.

Go to the police station and fire fighters while you’re at it.

I’m sure they would love to set you straight over your “internet wisdom”.

Go to the school and see if you can find the bullet holes.

Go to the investigators and ask to see photo evidence.

Worst comes to worst, you’ll prove the theory right
Government will be forced to buy you out.

Profit??#@?@?