Scion FR-S

Ya that peice of shit Toyota is really outta my reach… looks like a mutated 350z way too futuristic looking and its not even stock Greddy had to add parts and it still looks weird. If this car did’nt have the weird looking headlights and taillights maybe it would be nice but untill than ill wait for the Infiniti/amg teamup.

Haters gonna hate. I like how it looks and I like what it represents.

Not stoked on the motor, namely cuz boxer’s scare me and because the chassis could probably take so much more power.

Excited to see what builds come up

THIS statement I’ll agree with. YEARS of hype was a bit much for any vehicle. The new NSX is no better, and they’re making it an AWD hybrid abomination.

So you don’t like it. Fine then, save your pennies and buy your fabled Infiniti/AMG team up vehicle. But if you’re shopping for an Infiniti, you’re not even in the same market category as this car anyway, so your arguement is still moot. Move out of your parents house and tell me you’re gonna be spending $600+/month on a new Infiniti.

And really, you’re gonna say it looks like shit, then come back with "well if they changed the headlights and the tail lights, I’d like it… So wait for some aftermarket options. If the light housings are really your only problem, you have no eye for design and you should just stop commenting on the styling of vehicles. I will agree, the tail lights aren’t that great, but nothing that blacking out the housings or putting some tint on them can’t fix. And if you think that this looks like ass, but the 370 looks good, you’re being a fanboy. It’s not like the 90’s Jap cars were the pinnacle of styling and design, so you can’t tell me with a straight face that an S13 hatch looks better.

Wow the people on that site might as well jerk off the makers of this car… and yes an s13 with rims exhaust coils and possibly a kit around it does look better.

^ kits are for fags.

and stop hating. lol at son hatefest.

I dont agree with the amount of hype this thing has been getting, and I also think the fanbase this vehicle has right now has no idea what they’re talking about, considering its not even in production yet.

It will probably look a lot uglier in real life when it comes out tho. That black one doesn’t look too bad at all.

Doesn’t matter tho. All you broke fucks cant afford it anyways. Thus the hate.
In 10 years when its nice and cheap, there will be a southern ontario forum for it, and kids will be crashing them into trees all day long lol

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

They’re making a new nsx and its awd?
and infiniti/amg are teaming up?

where the fuck have i been…

I didnt actually mean a kit I meant type x front bumper, 180sx side skirts , and aftermarket rear bumper. Also I can dislike anything I want and its defiantly not because I cant afford it.lol This TOYOTA is going to be under 30g’s brand new and I still would not buy it. Dont think everyone on here still cant afford a nice car and is driving around 240’s , some people on here actually can afford a nice car and choose to drive around a 240 because their fun not because their cheap. I unfortunately don’t own a 240 anymore, wish I could of kept it but it was time to move on. This TOYOTA is getting so much hype, circle jerking and it still had to get Greddy to make it look better. Reading what people on that forum think of the car makes me sick.

Drove a BRZ today.

What what in the butt.

You suck.

How was it?

Wtf I thought the brz was supposed to be for Europe only.

But anyways I like these cars because the fill the void that has been left by the 240 for many years. An affordable rwd coupe.(Hyundai genesis not included, at least Toyota has some prestige hence GT86

damn thats pretty sick, how was it.

damn thats pretty sick, how was it.

I just got to move it around in the underground parking so I can’t comment too much. Seat feels sporty, driving position is good, for me at least. I’m 5 10, taller guys might feel cramped. Clutch and brake are super close to each other. Steering wheel feels good. If I was in the market for a new car, and had the money it would definitely be considered. Have got to drive some other cool cars around too ( at 5mph) like the Audi R8.

You have a pretty cool job.

+1

It is pretty neat,
But has downfalls too. For the last 2 days I cleaned windows for 10 hours each. And you have to make them absolutely spotless. Today I cleaned door jams for 11.5 hours. And living in a hotel isn’t too pleasing either. Its only a co-op so come a few months, I’ll be back to reality.

dude that is sick :D, BRZ in that blue looks dope.

The frs is in production because we are suppose to get them in sept.

I think its a good little car, doesnt look bad, and its been a while since toyota had a rwd vehicle.

Now engine wise, 200hp naturally aspirated isnt bad at all, considering it only weights 2600lb, only problem is its high compression (12.5:1 ).

This car was made using the porsche cayman as a guide and its suppose to be lower then a 458 italia, so considering all the work that went into this car and, according to rumors, it will cost nomore then 25000 dollars i say thats not bad at all.

Now for ppl who want body kits, leave it alone. Put some wheels, lower it and a oem front lip and call it a day.

Everyone is a hater.
Lol @ Body kits are for fags.