2013 Subaru RBZ

Subaru is making a new RWD coupe. looks preaty good for a starting price of $25k.

The most promising affordable RWD import coupe of the last decade.

Genesis takes second place and does look good, but the stigma of the slanted H badge is hard to get over.

Stock it’s not a perfect looker

http://media.caranddriver.com/images/11q4/432775/2013-subaru-brz-photo-432978-s-520x318.jpg

However once the slammed society and proper people get a hold of it, I’m sure it will look great.

There isn’t another thread about this on here? Damn lol, this is old news,

I havent decided if I like the Toyota/Scion better or the Suabru. Tail lights look kinda funky on the Subaru.

It’s called a BRZ breh

Looks like a genesis

Toyota looks better.

this doesnt have the same engine as the wrx right?

I think that looks hideous…but hey thats just my opinion!

What I read (and this is from memory so I’m not positive) I think its an N/A 2.0L with around 200HP

thats what i read also it should get the sti engine

I like the cars a LOT for some reason, and both the Toyota and Subaru versions.

It would make a fun track car. Buy one, you won’t.

This is not a bad looking car. New TC looks terrible IMO. But at least its a little less girly then the old TC. Genesis is right between the two but seems to sell terribly

I love this damn car…

From the side profile, i think it looks a bit like a supra

Looks good in the video, definitely.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP3SR1m_aRY&hd=1[/ame]

Yep that’s my next car. I wonder how it would look with a ski rack on it.

I wanna see the STI version first. THAT could be my next car, or the car after my next car.

THAT will be more expensive, so it won’t be my next car lol.

Not if I get to one first LOL

Since I saw it and the price point i decided i was getting one, honestly thought it was going to be 35+… its just so good looking for whats it going to cost. Not going to be a speed demon but i bet it will be fun as hell to drive

Deff going to take one for a drive and if I like it I will be getting one, though im somewhat pressed to wait to see if they comeout with something with a little more oomph in the engine dept