2013 Subaru RBZ

So if you get one, I can’t have one?

No you cannot. I will burn it with fire…

Not but seriously what color are you considering? It looks fucking sexy in white… thats what im gunnin gfor, though the blue does fit this car quite well

BRZ BUDDIES, we can start a club and have monthly get togethers and talk about how awesome our cars our :rofl:rofl

anything but silver

It’s a Subaru it may do that on its own.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ditto. It’s going to be a gift to myself for my 25 birthday. 200hp, 2700lbs, and $25 grand? Done deal!

Well so much for hopign to be one of the only ones around here for awhile :rofl

Honestly, If this car was made by chevy no one would want it…People will suddenly find it’s “flaws” and bash it…:rofl

“200hp, thats it!? FAIL!”

“WTF? 25k? NFW!”

“Car is fugly DO NOT WANT!”

“RWD, so what? Car is too freaking slow.”

:crackup:crackup

:facepalm

If chevy came out with something like this and it looked this good I’d buy it, honestly I think 200Hp is kinda lame for what the car is, but for the price point its sure to be a fun car regardless, i honestly want to take it to track days, i really wanna get into them, im hoping to bring my fit to one as I think it would be a nice car to get a taste of it in

Again im kinda pressed to wait to see if they come out with say a turbocharged version…

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Seriously? When the 370Z first came out the base model was less than 4,000 more than this car for a whole lot more performance and 130 HP more.

IIRC Base price of the BRZ is going to be 22,000-25,000… ive seen some say starting at 22, and some say starting around 25, regardless, base 370Z was ~30k starting out iirc and a LSD was not even standard, the upper packages that included an LSD, sat nave etc was upwards of 35k

Sat nav, and LSD standard for ~25k? Can’t beat that

From what Ive gathered the upper range pricing is going to come from some styling package options and interior options such as leather bolstered seats etc.

For a 200HP car with macpherson strut front suspension? I’m not trying to knock the car but I wouldn’t consider it “The most promising affordable import coupe in a decade”.

The base Z in '09 was 29,900 (a little higher than I was thinking) and the sports package was an additional 3,000 which as far as performance goes adds the big brake package, VLSD and “syncro rev match”

Think RSX type s with the added fun of rwd similar weight and power specs significantly more torque and probably less peaky though. Not a drag racer but I bet it will be extremely enjoyable to drive.

lol 4k more? Try 9-10k unless you love open diffs. 370 weighs about 500lbs more. Z has a center of gravity of 408mm. BRZ has 460mm. That’s lower than a 458 Italia and other super cars. And IIRC it’s polar moment of inertia is lower than a cayman s.

Besides performance and fun factor, it has a shit load more practicality/room for wheels/roll bar/gold bag/groceries/hookers especially for how much more nimble it is

Also it looks amazing.

vid:

I love 370’s a lot, but option for option, you’ll be paying ~15k more for a Z over the BRZ, plus i think the BRZ looks better, which I hate to say, but honestly the car looks money.

looks tits with white letter tires

My comment was purely in reference to Vlad’s comment of it being the most “promising rwd car in the last 10 years”. Hence why I quoted it. Also I was refering to base price when released vs. Base price when released, again refering back to Vlad’s comment.

Don’t get me wrong I’m looking forward to see what the car can do, I just don’t think it will really be a contender against the current crop of 30k+ sports cars like it’s aiming for and proclaimed to be.

$30k base is hardly considered “affordable” by an average consumer.

On the second hand market these things will be in teens while Z’s will be in the twenties.

Genesis coupe is in the same category, Z is not.