Scion Owners

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:38,topic:39023"”]

well when you come in someones thread and trying to say you know more about there cars and shit, when you cant bow out and agree you lost.

but anyways im done,

Have a happy thanksgiving.

and Will i wanna check out your car when your back home and im in town again.

[/quote]

Hey, I would definitely be more than happy to let you take a look at it. I should be out a bit in the summer when it is running well.

95xbird,
there was no need for you to come in here being an ass from the start. You immediately attacked my choice of forced induction saying how “amusing” it was that someone would buy the Supercharger. Then you went on to argue that by installing it anywhere other than a dealer, the tune was probably messed up. You also continued to call the tC a sports car, which is a joke. Come on. It is a 140hp MAYBE sporTY car. I love mine, but wouldn’t call it that.

“i highly doubt you know more than me and 98redex about the modified scion world”

I am going to agree with this, if fixed the way I have it above. I am sure that you are a “master” on this car, from the factory. I also think that you are nearly clueless when it comes to anything provided by anyone other than TRD or Toyota.

I also want to thank you for pushing a happy customer away from a dealership. Not that I really had much need to go there any more, but thank you.

Now Happy Thanksgiving everyone and maybe we can salvage my peaceful thread…