Scuba Diving??

is anyone here a open water certified scuba diver? I am open water certified and I was wondering if there is anyone else here into scuba diving??

Im into it, but have not been cert’d, and just sold our equipment not too long ago b/c the price of recert’ing them was ridiculous.

/pjb

:ponder

so then get certified fool!

I might look into it this spring holmes

adumbs into muff diving

you say that like it’s a bad thing

Right? ^^ :lol

I’m Open, Avd and Rescue cert’d…I’m bored looking a pretty fish and my friends and I got more aggressive each of the last few years…
We started with the usual wreck dives, moved to night dives, then shark dives and most recently night shark dives in “now closed” feeding locations.

Its an absolute rush… yeah, I’m grabbing for a knife in the pic below…like that was going to help… There were sharks everywhere, 35-40… this was a former feeding zone.

shaved is better than big bush

no shit, thats awesome man! I love it! My first dive was last year down in myrtle beach on a ship wreck. 60’ down, we ran into a 12 foot tiger shark just swimming around the drive site. He lived there I guess and the size of that thing up close, under the water was amazing! We also had some 6’+ Barracuda’s coming right up to us too. Pretty awesome.

Murrdogg, please delete the pics as I dont want this to be a NWS thread.

You would get along GREAT with my Sociology teacher. He drives an LS1 f-body, too.

thanks man.