Search for band rehearsal space locally?

OK, so my band and I are interested in shopping around for a reasonable rehearsal space to practice a couple times a week…I tried searching craigslist, buffalo.com, artvoice, and even google and can’t seem to turn up ANY results. Where does someone go looking for classified ads for spaces/locations where this is possible?

thanks in advance for any help, I figured a bunch of you guys on here have mentioned playing music so maybe someone can help us out…

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&biw=1600&bih=984&wrapid=tljp1325789184692018&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=music+mall+cheektowaga+ny&fb=1&gl=us&hq=music+mall&hnear=0x89d30c9f9c3ba78b:0x19de2cf5e45e6032,Cheektowaga,+NY&cid=10644718573230872151

716-681-0008 - The Music Mall in Cheektowaga. It’s been around forever and I’ve never had a problem there. (Granted I haven’t been there since high school).

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

It’s literally an abadoned building fitted for power and different rooms bands can rent out. Monthly, weekly, daily etc. etc.

^That’s perfect.

I miss band rehearsal :frowning:

I remember hanging out there for hours all the way into the night back 8 or 9 years ago. That’s fucking scary to think it’s almost been a decade.

thank’s a shitload beck, that’s less than 5mins from my house so I’ll def. have to check that out ASAP.

I can’t believe you haven’t heard of it before. It’s like a staple in the WNY music scene, it’s almost legendary.

I’ve heard the name before, and I remember seeing a “don’t use the MusicMall in cheektowaga” post on CL like 6 months ago but I forgot the name until you said it… I spent like 30mins trying to find/remember it lol

Music mall fucking sucks, IMHO, but it’s been 10 years since I’ve been there. It always seemed real sketchy. And cold. AS FUCK.

we’ve been practicing in my basement but we are getting more serious and my sister is currently living with me while she finishes up the first-home-club program to get her own house and I’d like to keep things civil with her; I feel guilty practicing through 11pm on weeknights

They rent band space above mohawk place as well.

n/m wrong place

check out the harrison building in lockport. There are quite a few bands that rehearse there. 24 hr access, gated entry, heavily secured in the building. Rent on my buddies room there is $300-$400 a month, and that is a pretty big room. Heat, bathrooms, water etc.

There is plenty of room on the train tracks in Cheektowaga.

Sounds pretty cool.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk