studios around buffalo?

andy body know of any studios for rent around the NT/Buffalo area? My band is looking for a place to practice and keep our shit. if anybody knows of anything lemme know.

right next to my house, right on broadway, its the huge red building, across from the PD/court and next to the fire hall.

I already told him about that, but he didn’t seem serious.

i know about that but dont know any # to call for rates or anything. were looking around right now, dont want anything over like 150 a month (split between 4 guys soo) trying to kep it chiepish. try to fnd the # for them.

go there and talk to someone that rents, theres always a full parking lot

Dude. just go to the music mall. My friend’s band (Fireborn) has the biggest room there and it’s like 200 a month. they used to be in one of the smaller rooms and it was about 120/month. throwing rocks at passing trains there rules too.

what/where is the music mall? is that the one on braudway?

I used play in a band that practiced there, it’s decent. Nice grungy atmosphere too if ur into that

and I think we were in the next room/across the hall from fireborn…i think

yeah. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s what Choda described. It’s across the street from the PD, and down the street from the FD.

yeah my cousin use to practice there…anybody know of a # i can call? or do i just stop in?

well, I just emailed my friend who is the drummer for Fireborn/Dragonwind. I’ll let you know the number when he tells me. Though, stopping in couldn’t hurt either…unless the custodian isn’t there, or if he’s “sleeping”. lol

They have a secure facility. the outside door has a combination lock on it, and the combo gets changed every few months or so, and all the rooms doors are locked up too. I’ve never heard of anybody’s room getting broken into.

werd yeah lemme know when he gives u the # of the place if you copuld. thanks.