Season opening cruise (tentative 4/7)

here is the link to the facebook page

:haha

I’m just saying there is a chance we would run into them anyway. I have no idea what their time/route is, but I’m pretty sure they were on the Northway for a good bit last year.

So far we are 1 for changing and 1 for not, upon further thought it does not matter much to me either way.

fixed!

I might be in for a Tongue Mountain run

looks like that other cruise is for 5/6/12. So unless 4/7 is the same day, you should be good to go

My bad, I was told that it was 4/7 (unless there is yet another cruise?).

Fuck it, 4/7 it is. Sorry for the confusion…stressful day over here:'(

Just look at your signature and take it easy.

it was the tommy stark cruise last year for unisoc. there was no northway in the cruise, i was mostly rt 9 and some roads up in ti last year. there were almost 200 cars and we saw travis at the walmart like he said during our lunch stop. It was a blast last year and they are probably going to have a bigger turn out this year. If it starts in the same place it will be at acc.

I took a Honda fit in one a few years ago. You’ll be fine haha.

I’m new to shift and from Scotia NY so all this is a little bit of a drive for me but I’d be interested in going. Not sure if there is a rule for new members or not. But i’m always down for a group activity.

Just don’t kill anyone.

FWD SL loves the corners…lol, jk, welcome to shift brother.

I’m trying to get the day off work for this. Fucking responsibilities.

Guys,

I’ve had ~12 hours of sleep since last Friday or so dealing with my poor father. He’s getting worse and is going to have to go to a nursing home. He’s currently admitted into Plattsburgh Hospital while we figure things out. With that said, I don’t know if I can make this or not.

Sorry, I know I push for people to not flake out, but obviously this is about as serious as it can get.

sorry to hear that man

Thanks Jeff.

If he’s still admitted somewhere, I can probably make it. If not, there is no way as he requires 24/7 supervision.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Family first.

i agree with this /\ family comes first. anyone else comes later.
that said, i think i speak for most of us when i say we’re here for you man.

No apologies needed Travis family always comes first. Hope everything works out ok for you and your pops and we hope to see you if you can make it.

Sorry to here Travis.

Sorry to hear man, i know all to well how it is. Keep your head up and hopefully things will go better from here on out

Prayers are with you Travis.

Also if it’s still happening I may show up. . . . .