See Buffalo isnt that bad...

http://www.simplycontinuous.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/catmapus_8inch.gif

Heh… I should send this to the CEO of the last place I worked who decided to shut down our state of the art Buffalo data center and build a new one in Fort Lauderdale, FL… Right in the darkest red on your map.

haha, its funny because most all of the places in white, the weather sucks. It’s like they were created for a video game where all the choices have their pluses and minuses and they balance each other out

Except south central Kansas/Northern Oklahoma…That’s all just pure suck.

Yep, Tornado Alley is one big inland ride on the failboat

“Catastrophic” must not include complete local govt failure. lol

^ lol

:bigclap:

Updated to reflect self inflicted governmental disasters…

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/jsears77/state_disaster_gov.jpg

Perfect.:bigclap:

Chance of 1 in million Hurricane hitting your area with good weather all year around
>
No hurricane but 6 months of cold and snow every year

:gotme:

But I get your point

“Good weather” is in the eye of the beholder.

I like my 4 seasons with balanced weather in each. I don’t think I could ever live somewhere where the weather was virtually the same all year round. I enjoy each of the seasons too greatly.

True, I do miss the changing leafs, but I do still get 20s-30s in the Winter, just not all the time…

It’s snowed twice in Myrtle Beach last winter, it was pretty funny seeing everything shut down and locals crashing left and right in 1 inch of snow :banghead:

werd

Seasons are overrated. I’ll take climate controlled SD any day. 70 and sunny please.
And Buffalo’s 4 seasons are cold, snow, rain, and unbearably muggy.

We do get the random 5 days of 90 degree temperatures all year.

since when is having feet of snow and ungodly low temps 6 months/year, balanced weather?

If you were living downstate in the Metro area, I would agree, but it would be retarded to say that ANY snow-belt location has “balanced weather”

Is the “October Storm” considered a natural disaster? Wasn’t FEMA there for that?

So is it safe to assume, the best place to live in the United States is…

New Hampshire?

HAHAHAHA that was good

Tornado alley does suck… But the storms there are fucking wicked really a site to see. I lived in northern Texas and I got to watch the most gnarly storms roll in at 7pm every night.

Plus I would gave 110 degrees of Texas heat over 85 new York bullshit muggy. Guam was the worst though. 95 degrees and full humidity. It felt like you got kicked in the chest when you left the house