We are so miserable...

Forbes has ranked us 8th most miserable city in the country!

lol.
http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/06/most-miserable-cities-business-washington_0206_miserable_cities.html

Great, we failed at another city ranking.

No. 8 Buffalo, N.Y.

If you like snow, Buffalo is your place--to the tune of 90 inches a year, more than any other metro area that has a million people. Buffalo's population has been steadily shrinking since the mid-1990s.

Im gonna fuckin kill myself now. fuck, im even more miserable.

well since Buffalo is 3rd poorest city I look at this as a good thing… We should be more miserable

more miserable after you got your tattoo or your wife left you?

Everybody listen to a survey created by people who don’t even live here.

it’s true though, everywhere else ive been people just seem so much happier on average. people here just like to bitch.

hence why I am moving, I hate snow

the sad part is that the 99% of the redeeming qualities of this city (Cheap housing, no traffic, etc) are actually because no one else wants to live here.

exactly

I am going to move out to Oregon and people keep talking about “how much it rains out there”, the way I look at it is at least I dont have to brush the rain off of my car before work or spend an hour a day shoveling it out of my driveway

The 90" of snow Buffalo gets isnt shit compared to what we get out in the southtowns, I saw on the news the other day South Dayton was up to like 240" for the season so far, thats fucking insane

They say the grass is always greener on the other side, I just want to live where I can see the fucking grass

:word:

ouch.

HAHAHAHAHA

:fry:

:lol:

Per capita, for every person in buffalo saying “I hate buffalo”, there is probably someone in another city, saying the same thing about that city.

I feel like a lot of people in buffalo are fairly friendly…

Southerners are WAY more friendly than people who live in Buffalo. I will say though, that people in Buffalo are more friendly and/or nicer people to be around than in the NYC area.

I’ll be honest, I NEVER hear anyone say, “I hate living in North Carolina”. The people here really do love the place they live. I can’t speak for other cities/areas though.

Funny because the place I want to move to got 600" of snow last year.
You would be ABSOLUTELY amazed at how many people out there have moved from NY. You almost don’t believe it when the 6th or 7th person in less than a week tell you they used to live in NY.
The best part is, only the chill people seem to move. I hate even telling people I am from NY because I know/think they are assuming I am some obnoxious NYC dweller.

fuck, I need to be more miserable, grumble grumble grumble

lol @ this whole thread

potholes really make me miserable, and i feel like there are more this year than there ever have been. otherwise, not too miserable.