Seen this hot car, then looked on ebay....

So i seen this car driving. sounded sick. and was confused sense it said something other then a regular soltice.

So i try to remember the word and went home and started looking around. then i look on ebay, and i find what it was, and find the exact car i saw driving around. i would rock this v8 :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Solstice-MALLETT-V8-Pontiac-Solstice-Mallett-V8_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ124128QQihZ003QQitemZ130005456752QQrdZ1

nice

I’d rather have a V8 sky I think, and it’s odd that it’s being sold after 579 miles, and that it has NV plates and resides in NY. Although I guess a move to WNY would cause me to sell my roadster too :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, a local cool car!!! Totally surpised to see NF on the location. I was expecting Cali. :gotme:

X…

never thought i’d say a solstice looks ‘mean’, but that one pulls it off

very nice, LOT of fab work in those according to hot rod a few months back

Yeah, that’s hot

I call BS…nevada plate in NF…and that doesnt look like a falls house to me

I dunno. There is alot of grass in those pictures…

Call the number thats on the wall in the garage.

4th pic over on the top row,there is a house for sale sign with a phone number on it :wink:

its hard to tell but it kind of looks like the range in the back has ny plates

Mallet makes sweet stuff

My buddys father bought a vette from them, Twized seen it.
I have some pics but they are on my work PC.

the way those cars should’ve come, standard ecotec and v8 400hp option :tup:

The Range Rover in the background has a NY plate. Must have moved here, and found out how great our roads are. Had to ditch the summer whip. Grab another sweet all year round car? Maybe.

I would take it to the dealer to see if they even notice… or how long it takes them :rofl:

I believe theres one at SSBC as well.

:tup:

i think i might have seen this car roll thru west seneca today, same color & wheels and the exhaust note wasnt what i would expect a stocker to sound like

hot car

meh, I dont really like em.

shits hot

Amazing what a little bit of work can make those look like.

huh i never would have thought that i would have seen a mallet conversion around here