Sell them all and have only 1 car?

yes. mine is more rare as mine is a non-sunroof model, (stiffer chassis, more desirable) but I would prefer a sunroof. His already has a euro 3.0 s50 and e36m3/mz3 5 lug susp/brakes.

agreed. 100%

Well I’d definitely try selling your wagon, then buy his. Then you can see what you can do about possibly making some money of selling your DD and buying something cheaper. I’m not saying buy a Cobalt either :P.

They have come down a lot. a clean m3 could be had for around $10k
Unless you are looking at LOW mileage, which will be hard to find a 15 year old car with under 90k.

If I were you… and you want a car…find a higher mileage e46 m3? You obviously know how to work on a bmw so repairs won’t be that expensive for you.
I know 15K is your limit, but for 18K you can find a few clean higher mileage m3s. :slight_smile:

I need 4 doors on my dd

http://www.linquist.net/images/330i_small.jpg

do it, you won’t

I could get down with a 330 zhp, but they are harder to find with 60/40 split rear seats. my 97 328i has split rear seats and I can’t imagine going without them

really wish they made an e46 330 touring

also wish winter didn’t exist then it would be no question; e30 touring year-round as my only car.

Don’t sell it. It’ll be “the one that got away” someday I bet if you do. Call upon some friends to lend a hand and it’ll be up and running in no time.

s50 the touring and call it a day.

You guys are starting to grow up and get older. This is natural.

Your DD just needs to get you from point A to point B reliably. It doesn’t need to be a pleasure to drive, that’s what the toy is for. Get a Honda, finish the wagon, and call it a day.

How did going from trying to get rid of cars and 7k in credit card debt go to adding another car? :roflpicard:

First, I’d sell something and pay off that 7k in CC debt that’s probably killing you interest. Having one car that’s fun and reliable as a DD is great, but it limits the amount you’re willing to mod it. If you’ve lost the modding bug I would highly recommend one car, but if you know eventually you’ll be fucking with it all the time have a good DD and a project.

it’s pretty clear that you haven’t lost the car bug, you’re just very frustrated with how the dice landed as of today.

keep your current 328i, sell the wagon - as you said, you can buy your friend’s one later. use that to pay the debt down and start saving for the next toy.

considering I got my e36 keyed thursday night when I left it on claremont, and last night the hood got it on allen, I will not be selling everything and getting one car. I will let the e36 be my tank, with touch up paint style no respray. get the wagon to where it needs to be. and chill.

that’s fucking lame…people have NO respect. That sounds like someone has it out for you though, because I doubt anyone would just KEY your car.

i don’t know, i don’t really have any enemies as far as I know. I’m pretty nice to errbody

yea i cant really imagine anyone having a problem with you, you’re too laid back. sucks man.