Seller's Remorse - Who's had it?

I had it repainted at one point because it was faded and had alot of little dings but it was really clean since it was a Florida truck for most of its life.

It had two small rust spots about the size of a dime when I sold it.

The last time I saw it there was alot more rust and a good amount of body damage. 150k when I sold it.

Double it and its a deal.

how about 4 grand.

How about no. Cant do that.
I just put about $6k into it in the past year and drove it about 100 miles.

deal.

I regret selling my Jazz blue 20th Anniversary GTI. I searched high and low for what I wanted. It was in really nice shape, and was basically my “ultimate VW” I loved the way it drove, and it had all the nice bits in it. The black headliner, the “w8” overhead console, the 6 speed gearbox, the KW coilovers performed beautifully.

I drove it 17k miles in 7 months. At that rate if I didn’t sell it, I’d owe 10g’s on a car with 180k miles. LOL. Overall it was a good idea to sell it.

1991 honda civic rtawd wagon, I want another soo bad! sold it because 2nd gear went and did not know of a place to get a replacement tranny at the time.

Sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and move on.

(I kinda wanna do a late 80s-early 90’s Stang, leave the body kinda dumpy so I can park it whereever I want etc). Must. Resist. Temptation.

ok fine, ill give you 5 cash

Cant do that either.
I know about cutting losses but I would be losing my ass selling it for $8k. I owe more than $5k on a loan I took out for it and that doesnt include other money I owe on it.

paul let it go ,ya aint gonna get another offer that high again im sure kid.

I miss my 2nd gen Eclipse

No one else does, that’s for sure.

Me too.

Theres only one car that i really miss

1994 Saab 900 Se Turbo.
It was the best car I’ve ever owned.
Spotted it forsale in the wantaddigest for 3800 called the guy told him i was interested wanted to come look at it. Went to lark street where the guy lived turned out he was in the US on a work visa. and was moving back to sweden in a month SCORE offerd him 2300 for the car and he gradly accepted WIN on my part got it with 105,xxx on the clock owned it for about a year added boost controller, exhaust, viggen FMIC, BOV, and detailed the piss out of it. End result right before i sold it:

i really want to buy a white bone stock gsx

Please dont ruin one

Miss the Viper GTS from time to time, single turbo Supra from time to time for sure…but…

TTZ>Single Supra>Viper GTS…

Vot you are a ratard, you really want something JDM you just don’t know it yet.

yea, i learned. u kinda have to go thru that