Serious help

As Most people know my daughters in the Newborn intensive care. At the moment I am going 2 have 2 daughters and a wife. I need to get out of the rents house. I’ve been trying to for a while but no money funds. I need a good job. If someone here owns a business and is hiring let me know. i need a job like now. I am only bringing home no more then 130 a week. I need to make money to get an apartment and move out. Any help is appreciate

service link in hopewell is hiring. i was making liek 9 a hour… they also have benefits

I’ll see at my work if they are hiring. They start at 10/hour guaranteed at least 40 hours/week. We work with mortgages/settlement services but you need no experience. Insurance is decent & includes vision and dental. We are right out near the Pitt. Intl. Airport…

do you have any sales experience?

skills?

You are not a bridge inspector by any chance, are you?

Jobs at Kennametal… Some of these are “remote offices” meaning you work from your home…

http://kennametal.pereless.com/

Not much experience. Not bridge inspector lol And If u can pm me any info that ur job is hiring. And that i can get hired like yesterday. Id appreciate it. Thanks

What type of work are you looking for, or what do you have experience in? What is your schooling background or what are your job skills/background?

dalifts, Why don’t you post up a resume so we can get a taste of what you do. Thanks.

i think you should deliver pizza’s! thats what i did in college when i needed fast money.

Ok Here’s my job background. First job was at trader jacks when i was 15. I emptied out garbage and parked cars. Then i worked for lawncare company’s . Since then I Worked Detailing cars. For the last 6months ive worked at a garage. Detailing cars, changing oil, mounting and ballancing tires ect. But I am willing to learn or do anything. Highest schooling was highschool

dude, not to be rude, but you gotta quit fucking until you get a good job landed. atleast try pull and pray.

can’t turn back time. Moving to On-topic. No more BS please.

Pull and pray works…

well to late now. And I wouldnt give up my daughters for anything. So now i just gotta get a great job to support them the way i want

What happened to landscaping? I do that kind of shit in the summer and get close to 10/hr

doesnt look like its summer

I have no clue where you are or what is near you… But have you tried a temp agency? Alot of the manufacturing places hire thru the temp agencies… That is how I got my first full time job… in 1992… shhhewwww… that was long time ago…

I only meant that because I’ve got class all winter