Serious Incline 4x4

for SONs’ 4x4 guys, i dont know much about 4x4’s so thats why im askin. is this that possible? thats looks crazy wish i had a 4x4 sometimes lol

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Zuks-of-Hazzard_407120.htm

fully possible lol. scary shit though

Oh please I can do that with my 240sx!.. Yeah right!

I can barely make it up my driveway without bottoming out LOL!

Wow, thats some messed up shnitz.

I wouldin’t really want to be 4X4 status, it’s soo 2006;)

all you haters…tsk tsk. drive over some cars…go through some decent trails and then tell me 4x4 is a no good. :wink:

LOL fucking eh , ive ripped steeper hills than that , just not as high, and 4lo at wide opn throttle, but rocks… damn, all hail the general zuk

i’ve always wanted a 4x4.

couple of summers ago, my one buddy had a '91 Pathfinder 5-speed with 32’s on it (tires, not rims) and my other buddy had a '94 4Runner 5-speed with 31’s.

we’d drive 6 hours round trip, just for the day, to hit trails up north. and it’s AWESOME! they both let me drive theirs and it’s too much fun.

i want to try to find one of the above 2 trucks next winter as a beater. somethin cheap and 5-speed, i don’t care if it’s rusty or has 400,000km on it. throw some cheap trail tires on there and it’s FUN TIME! then in the spring when i’m about to take it off the road, drive it up north to the same trails…and THRASH THE FUCK OUT OF IT until the wheels fall off, and leave it there.

there is a video of someone loosing it coming down the hill its not fun.