sewer bug??

anyone ever heard of them?? i had a gas leak in my new house, and the repair man came over to fix it, and when we walked into the laundry room, there was the biggest bug i have ever seen in my life. He said it was a sewer bug, and they crawl out of your traps if they get dry. since the house i bought was empty for a year, it makes sense…anyway, it was about 4 inches long, and had like 3 inch antennas, ugly as hell.

?

how many legs? was it like a centipede? or more like a spider?

WTF is that thing? Is that the “sewer bug” my wife would flip if she ever saw that outside the house, let alone in the house!

rofl dont show the wife, she’ll be dumping water down the drain all the time

wtf is that??? id shit if i saw that thing anywhere near me

that above pic wasn’t it…it was like a spider i guess, it had really long antennas, they were like 3 inches long, the body was like 4 inces, best way to describe it is a giant ass cockroach…but its not a roach

I’d know that bug anywhere, it’s Crabicus Sexywhitechickacus.

just shat myself.

nope, not it. it had a body like a spider kinda, it was a smaller torso, but had 6 or 8 legs, i didnt close enough to count. if anyone plays video games, it looked like the antlions from half-life 2… but had really long ass legs and long ass antennas

Should of taken a picture! I’m guessing you killed it and didn’t let it just roam around your house.

I’m sure she would be dumping more than just water down the drain! the bigger pain in the ass would be the ways she would want me to “secure” the house against other little intruders…

and,Starboy… I hope your googling images, not walking around the crib snapping shots!

http://www.extension.iastate.edu/NR/rdonlyres/704274A0-A9AA-4F38-B4BA-9265B56A8721/50789/pscorpionThumb.jpg

ew…just thinking about something that looks like that…

gross.

this is why i dont do basements.

thank god the house will and i bought is completely finished!!! ew…