SEX...Who has done it in their 240?

yuo guys must be really fat, or the girl must be.

These are 240’s
Try it in a miata boys,
240 hatchback is a bedroom on wheels…
the rear seats fold down, like duh.

coupe is by far the worst never tried a vert hatches are all good i even had the horn disconnected so it was just right

i have and the S14 is WAY to small, made me miss my civic coupe with more sex room! im a big guy, so lucky i got a sunroof!

i’d kill for a 240 of any kind when i want to fuck in my car

Yeah, I dunno how it’s so hard for some of you. It’s a small car but it’s enough space for some action. And why are you guys using the rear seats? Just slide the front passenger seat all the way back and lean it down too. Much better than the back seat IMO.

Tried bangin my girl in the coupe in a psychiatric hospital parkinglot. Wasn’t working so we got out ass naked, I bent her over the hood and fukn pumped her guts right in front of the retards

Bahahahahahahaha!

never been able to do it on a manual car. but automatic car, more than enough times before i even moved here to canada. :wink:

lmao, bj’s and handjobs are easier in the 240 overall.

but sex is more preferred in a bedroom, or park it’s good outdoors haha! :wink:

• I tried it last time, my stock suspension made it seem like the car was on hydrolics,
    never again since there’s limited movement, I like going for different positions as I go,
    after that I was afraid of breaking something in my car lol.

With all due respect to the many conquests … this is CAR CHAT … in the PUBLIC SECTION…wow

Admins. please move to members section - members’ chat

Thanks

No sex for me, but only for one reason I couldn’t cheat on my s13 like that no wayyy.
but now that we broke up (I junked it) I wish I had…that dirty drift slut.lol
^PS how are the seats john.lmao

John_gto is clearly jealous he has never had sex in his 240 before :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Sex and driving? i didnt even know this was possible…wow…

sex is better in public bro!

Anyone ever do it in their s13 with the rear seats folded down?

Nope, but thats how ima do it next time, maybe even get some pillows and covers, HAHAHAHHAH.

SEE i told you… every since i started doing it… my car is now in pieces and it was mint to begin with lol

In my S14 and on the hood of my S14.

this thread needs to be linked into every CAR FOR SALE thread. lmao

Yes, there’s no better place to wipe her messy hands then the side of the seat, duhh!

How and what are you guys breaking? Are you trying crazy positions and everything?

Just sit your ass in the passenger seat, slide it back and recline it down, and put her on top and bang like that. If you get tired or want to change positions, just switch positions. I’m pretty sure it’s more awkward if you switch though, but it’s fine the first way I mentioned, unless the girl is like 150+ maybe.