SEX...Who has done it in their 240?

cant be that hard to bang in 240’s considering paul bernardo drove one, and he straight up raped bitches

bitches i got a cress i rule

… Suburban…

You think having sex in a 240sx is tight? Try a S2000.

^ with the top up

not possible.

Nah, I’d say it’s possible in almost anything, unless you’re pretty tall/big. Then it might be quite hard.

I rocked a memory foam mattress for 2 months squished in the back, at one point i even took out the passenger seat and 4 of us camped in the car.

On the odd Friday id park in front of work with a note on the car saying “wake me up” just to save 30 minutes in the morning. I sleep like a baby in the car and you sure can lock your feet and hands in and give er in a hatch. Memory foam ftw.

i nominate this for BEST first post ever.

^agreed. LOL

By breaking things we mean…like a week later a turbo gasket will blow, or a motor will blow, or your tire blows, or something stupid, that limits your driving until you fix/replace it.

Rarely does anything really break interior wise for me…other than my first XM satellite unit, which was stepped on lol

^ how bout blowing a strut?
also not to forget the shoe\scuff marks on the dash lol

I’ll remember that. :wink:

LOL, i got banned for a day for making this thread. THIS THREAD IS AWSOME!

Lol i have not had the chance yet but does a Tow truck While driven to a call count??? LAMO

all the time, but i think it would be so much more exciting if i wasnt the only one there

i guess u dont need much space when ur a man of your stature, but unfortunatly not all of us are the size of pre-pubesent bulemic etheopian orphans

:worf:

I lol’d

+1 bravo…I was honestly SO confused and cringing how someone could actually have SEX in Miata or a S2000…it made my head hurt.

I got muscle, somewhat built, around 190-200lbs & even still other average build guys would find it f****ed…I have no clue how someone would actually enjoy it in something so cramped lol.

^ I have no clue why people have feet fetish’s, but they still got’ em.

As for the miata, …

Maybe some dudes just like it tight?

:smiley: