Sexual Harassment in the Workplace

I want pictures and I want them now!!

You realize you could have made this all simpler right? If you would have thrown it in the board, you’d still have your job, plus you could get her to do all your work, allowing you to get a second job…
?
profit

post the myspace

she must be really busted if he wont even link the myspace lol…

go to HR, keep your job, hang cougar sign, post myspace

/thread

Learn to keep your mouth shut?

I wish half of NYSpeed would learn that lesson

hahahahaha

myspace.

:bloated:

this thread fails

seriously nick goto hr. she will be fired.They will not fuck around with this. please tell me you still have the messages. btw you wanna walk me to my car

thats fucked up. They will probably believe the broad over him anyway.

If there legitimately is messages on myspace and your not full of shit, there shouldn’t be an issue? At least providing you didn’t provoke it and are now just trying to start shit because of the husband.

you are a fucking pussy, i would have fucked that cougar and blew a load on her face after calling her a dirty whore.

give me her number, I like them old.

you also like them male so that wouldn’t work.

I’m in the clear, thanks for the running to HR advice.

And as far as I am concerned. http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/american_pie_2/chris_owen/pie2.jpgcan suck a dick.

I am not the one playing kiddy myspace games with people at work…

You couldn’t even man up grow a set and fuck the bitch either…so pretty much you lose all the way around…

:frowning:

lol

I dont lose. I still have a job and this is ONE lady not even I would sleep with.

Good to hear you’re in the clear :tup:

What happened to the twat waffle? fired?

hubby still wanna choke you?

What old married lady has a myspace anyways? fucking whore.

Don’t be mad because you’re an idiot…and I called you out on it…

Maybe the husband will shoot you and you can win a lawsuit? Then come out of this with something at least besides looking like a total fool.

Crying to the HR department about myspace has be doing HUGE things for your career…