Sexual Harassment in the Workplace

So there is this LADY, and I emphasize LADY meaning over 40, and married with kids. Who one day randomly starts asking me unusual things. Started out I thought as a joke when she asked me “Wanna walk me to my car” followed up with “I have something for you”. I don’t wanna say that I am naive but I just said “Uh…No shot”… She would follow up by calling the floor I was working on and saying “It’s really cold, and dark out here. You should have walked me to my car”. I got sick of that real fast and started getting a clue so I asked one of her friends that works there with us. This one says “How stupid are you, she wants a quickie…blah blah blah…” Then I start getting messages on MySpace…Thats where is gets a little weird…So I ignore them. I told someone at work the situation and the rumors start spreading like herpes at Clarence High School. Now I have a pissed off husband who wants me dead and her pleading the 5th. HR at work is asking me whats going on and I have no answers except what I already told them.

Cliffs:
Lady at work is DTF…or so i think
Creepy talks and myspace messages
told someone
SHIT HITS THE FAN

:picard:

you should have told HR about the uncomfortable situation. I would go talk to HR now and spill the entire story. hopefully you weren’t stupid enough to actually do anything.

At least %90 of us are going to need pics before we offer advice.

have someone of authority listen in on the calls, walk her to her car, have a boss catch her in the act, contact husband, have him catch her in the act ect.

Hope you don’t die, best of luck!

No pics. Trust me nothing was done…NOTHING…

You should have went to HR and when you started to get myspace messages. Especially if you weren’t going to persue anything. I hope you saved any convos.

what paulo said… in for photos… esp. if theres myspace involved

She ugly? that blows. nothing makes work more uncomfortable that a haggard broad tryin to rub on you all day.

Take the initiative to talk to HR and explain everything from your side, BEFORE anything goes really out of control.

UB is going to make us take a sexual harassment survey and print out a certificate for HR to have on file. It’s an hour long survey.

In regards to your story,
:needpic:

Actually, keep all documentation of anything that she has sent you.

Probably should have gone to HR sooner. Better late than never though. If I were you I’d go now and tell everything. You’re the guy so in corporate America you’re the one who’s guilty until proven innocent. Go save your job while you still can.

Oh and good luck with the pissed husband thing.

HR now. Srsly, log off and walk over there.

why are you still logged in.

go talk to hr now. you will get fired if you dont.

did you bang her yet

Damn thats a shitty mess. I would def go talk to HR.

Oh, and definitely print this out and hang it on her office door:
http://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Cougar_xing_thumb_640.jpg

ill hit it :gotme:

well…if she denies it…

i would hope you still have the myspace msgs???

linky to myspace

.5/5