Shady McCoy

where was this published? have a link? I would liek to read it.

paul zeise’s daily Pitt Q&A in the post gazette. there is a question about greg lloyd jr adn two links in paul’s answer.

I don’t think he (psu douche) can bring himself to click on a q&a on pitt…he is too good to waste his time. :greddy:

Looks like McCoy isn’t going to be a legend after all… Looks like he is going pro now. Projected late first round to middle of second round. He will be a lost sole and not do too much in the NFL. He is over rated and his mom is making him go pro. It was just announced on ESPN 1250… McCoy not staying at Pitt.

typical ****** mom. greedy bitch. i agree that he has a lot to learn and wont be effective in the NFL yet. his improvising wont work in the NFL because everyone else was a star in college.

Come on, don’t be a dickhead Pitt fan.

If he does end up going, be glad he gave us 2 great years here and hope that he is the most outstanding running back he can be.

I hate fans that love a guy if he stays, but hate him if he chooses to go on to the NFL. How does it help the program if he goes to the NFL and fails? Negative , negative, negative.

im a fan of the team thou so if he does good in the nfl sure that helps recruiting but what does that do for this team now? what is him gettin money doing for me as a fan of this Pitt team. hes turning his back on the program for money…sure thats good for him but thats no good for me. Fuck him.

why should i love a player that left my team hanging? HONESTLY… i am one of those guys so you cant hate but i’m not a bandwagon nut rider…i support PITT fully and anyone who is down for the PROGRAM. if shady leaves he is leaving the program. I’m not gonna get my Shady McCoy prize when he goes to the pros so why should i give a fuck. Revis atleast gave us 3 years. i can live with that, 2 years is unacceptable IMO. I’m sick of having to rebuild and rebuild and rebuild… next year was supposed to be the big year and he was a big part…

How was next year suppose to be a big year? Pitt lost 3-0 to Orgegon state… pitt doesn’t have a quarterback and can’t beat cincinatti. wern’t they a 1AA teama few years ago? McCoy or not, Pitt wasn’t going to have a big year next year.

Bye bye

http://www.pittsburghpostgazette.com/pg/09014/941664-142.stm

romeus, mick williams, jaball sheard, tommy duhart…one of the best d-lines in college football is comming back not to mention shane murray will be back, fields, decicco, berry, chappel etc…

pitt had most of its skill players comming back… bynam, porter, wright, baldwin, turner, dickerson…the QB position is a big problem but when stull manages a game he’s fine.

wvu didnt beat cincy either… so whats ur point? you are a typical know nothing so called college football fan/ PSU follower… you base everything on name recognition. the Big East is stronger now than when they had name brands like miami, VT and BC… but dumb ass people like you will never see USF, Louisville, cincy, uconn as decent teams. hell look at rutgers the 3 years prior to this year…

i hope pitt does well inspite of shady now. his money isnt gonna buy me anything and he doesnt play for my team anymore. no reason to care. adios.