Shadys Z31 - GlowShift Jigga What?

lezz raceee

Just got the car back from dave.

Sounds pretty good, deffinatly better than it did N/A… pretty deep at lower RPMS and obviously once you get to about 5 grand you can hear the v6 ness…

gotta have him make me a hanger its touching the driveshaft and rattleing after comming down from speed…

Found where the hose was pissin coolant… gotta fix that tommorow

Damn she pulls purrrrttyyyyyyyyyyy good. More so than the stock turbo Z’s ive driven

Dude I’ll have to stop by tomorrow or this weekend and check it out!

Yeah deff man like i said last night feel free to just stop over after work… Soon as I get home I’m going to change that hose out and see what if anything is leaking…

When dave had my car up on the lift I saw a little oil drip sitting underneath the oil pan, not sure what thats from, I havent seen any oil leaking out from anywhere so not sure.

Either way I’ll take you for a spin. I’m still suprised at how snappy she feels. Seems like getting to 85-90 takes no stress on her what so ever. Everything seems to hold just fine.

I reallllly need an exhaust hanger thou.

we should go the the valley and race

haha dude youll smoke me with that turbo :shifty

i am still running the stock one

Oh? Yea well deff have to take a trip to the valley sometime if you can!

now you need an innercooler and boost controler

Ehh need a new rad first, mine isnt in the best of shape, got some green rot going on…

Althought at times if i bring it to the track i may throw 10lbs at it and see what happens for a pass or two

for the leak, check the oil return line from the turbo.

You bringing this to the lot tomorrow?

Yeah, the clamp broke off or something its not there, but its not leaking from there, im wondering if its left over from something or if I have a small leak from the pan, maybe some RTV dident sit right… my error if thats the case

and Joey I doubt it, its not on the road yet and I don’t know if I want to ride without reg or insurance

even if i’m only going to and from the lot

Yeah I hear ya, sketchiest thing ever is driving without insurance, reg., and a 2007 inspection…Longest ride from Latham to exit 10 ever haha

Well inspection is good for another month…

If I dident have registration i would not care, i did that many times… its insurance I care about… thats an anal pounding if you get caught

That dude with the purple camaro does the same shit though :rofl

Dioesn’t he have an inspection/registration from like 2004? :rofl

He’s from Vermont. Those weren’t valid anyways.

I did it for like 2 days in my Trans Am, almost shit my pants everytime I passed a cop.

Gotcha, yeah shit’s no good. Especially in this day and age with optical scanners and shit.

Hahahah I love this POS

Ninety1Two40 came over for a little Z fun… took him down ym road hit about 95… drove back pretty slow as is well and good. Park her in the driveway no noises and shes good…

My dad decides to take her for a spin, gets down the street around the corner and turns around, on the way into the driveway when you throttle it a bit you hear a wonderful knocking noise

My timing belt skipped a tooth… of course it dident do it on mine and steves trip, it did it before my dad broke 30mph so i guess thats a good thing…

Going to redo the timing belt/tensioner tonight or tommorow

Hopefully theres not a bent valve

that sucks ass