Shadys Z31 - GlowShift Jigga What?

Your tellin me

So good news… I got a new timing belt and tensioner anyways but it dident skip a tooth. The coupler came off on the throttle body which we think caused the motor to go lean and detonate. So for 4 hours i dicked around with all that for nothing and i thought about it being detonation but was over excited about it being a valve. Ran the car for a few today and everything seems fine… Providing nothing else seems to go wrong with it im going to put it on the road this week.

good news folms.

i can has ride in turbo z?

Yeah, just gimme a text when your free and you can come over and check it out…

I’, probably going to put it on the road this week.

.::excited:.

and :rofl to your oneshadymofo lol

i have something for you shady

Nice dude!

Quick exhaust clip…

Woot im a fag cause i walk to my car… but at least its unlocked :vlad

Camera doesnt do it justice ask steve (ninty1two40) sounds a lot better in person

Sounds like shit, I don’t know what your talking about. :ninja

:lol For real though, it sounds nice! Has a nice low tone to it.

them cams sound bad ass. i might have to get me some

you need rimzzzzzzzzzz and a drop :smiley:

no j.k but those would help… sounds good. i was gunna stop by daves to look at it and have him weld up my new exhaust… but i forgot :lol.

edit: i wanted to hear DP not your actual exhaust :stuck_out_tongue:

how is it running?

So far so good, Drove it to work today, drove around a bit…

Need a new pass side caliper…

Had to re adjust the master cyl fork for the pedal, it dident seem to want to engage right, seems much better now.

My timing belt seems to be wineing… but its not overtightend so im not sure whats going on there.

i have a cheap caliper if you want it

Take said car to the lot tonight!

Alright I’ll let you know…

Had to adjust the TPS back to its original position… and then down a bit… When touching the gas it was so touchy switching between the maps it made the car jerk like a bitch…

Seems to be fine now

def need to get some suspension, but it does pull decent. just address the rear end asap.

5 bucks for both sides. i need to get rid of some of my extra parts