Shadys Z31 - GlowShift Jigga What?

:eek3:eek3

Alright, sometime soon I’ll take a trip up there and grab em from ya :excited

15-105mph pull on the slight upward on 890 along with mine and Matt ownes asses in the car weighing at a close 500+ lbs

Explore Shady195

And im having trouble getting myself out of the habbit of shifting at 6500 instead of 5k… I keep shifting at 5 grand… although in first I went to about 6

nice vid. i think i have an extra rear wiper floating around if i can find it…

\

I have a wiper…

and yours wont work

needs to be arched to clean spoiler

*clear

and put that shit on…

sounds niiice

So I installed my boost controller today.

I was a bit dyslexic and read the directions wrong and mixed up the lines for the wastegate and compressor housing… I was just looking at the picture wrong lmao…

So needles to say I was hitting 15+lbs at 3500rpm and roasting tires in 3rd, while cool I know this would most certaintly cause turbo and or motor death.

So after the mix up I am now running 10lbs, and it still gets a lil squirrely but its not wear near as bad… but damn 15lbs felt good lol…

Just have to keep an eye on it and see how she does at 10, wait for my wideband and then keep watching the afr’s

Hey Shady, nice Z! I read up on your build and the blog. Looks great. I have an 86 NA, that I hope to make a T soon. Currently being stuck in a wheelchair, blows… but as soon as I am up working again, my Z going boost. And for all the HOnda haters, I chose to boost my Z over boosting my Civic.

lest see some pics. i also have an 86 300zx

lets see some action on video :excited

i’ve been in it, it’s nothing special…

just playin, mac :hug

so now are we gonna get both tires to spin instead of burning the clutch :smiley:

LMAO! You asshole

Anyways, no, not both wheels untill I get either my diff welded or a CLSD…

1 wheel peel ftw

Nice. Did you intercool it yet?

No I keep spending money on other shit…

i have a kid im poor

but im going to try to intercool it in the next couple of weeks

Yea babies are expensive

I have to get some pics of it when I clean it, and its nice out. I read your thread on your Z also, thats a pretty badass Z! And who/what is Satan? You mentioned he makes parts. I still need to get everything to turbo mine.

His names John Martin IIRC. Hes a well respected guy in the Z31 Community. Makes some nice custom parts for our cars (Turbo Relocation pipe,complete turbo manifolds, intake manifolds, fuel rails and other misc things) Has a very fast Z when it runs :rofl

Wow this thing was burried…

Anyways Im going back and forth on selling the car and doing something differant… as much as I tell myself I want to do something else i do love this car and theres so much I want to do…

Basicly not going to touch the motor seriously anymore till she blows up… the car is fast enough for me… With a little workd and a few hundred bucks I can get her into the 12’s on a stock setup so I may just push the car as far as it will go.

Over the winter im going to do my best to get the car completely prepped and painted… I want the car to come out nexyear looking fresh and clean…

New wheels, paint all my suspension parts etc… clean up the engine bay, tuck some shit etc etc…

Basicly depending on the money situation… Withing the next year or two I will be completely building the motor.

Im going with a VG34… Completely built. This bith will rev to the fucking moon and im undecided about the turbo setup yet…

Basicly im looking at 4 grand for a completely built motor… Then gotta worry about the turbo/fuel system and engine management…

Either way its not going to be a cheap build… Will have someone possibly helping with the car… and basicly in a year or twos time I hope to have myself a deep 9 second capable car… maybe even more if i ever decide to run nitrous

It will be absoloutely fucking ridiculous… Who knows maybe it will take a couple years longer to have the money to get it done but I want to do it all at once… have a really nice unique car around hte area that pushes some serious power…

No one that I know of has maxed out a VG34 let alone really built one… but 1SickZ thinks he has maxed out his VG30 at the low 9 second mark without running nitrous… and I hope to surpass that

Big dreams… but in the end I think it will be worth it and will suprise a lot of people…