Shadys Z31 - GlowShift Jigga What?

wat

LOL j/k man, but uh good luck

sound like a shit load of money/work involved but if you really love the car then go for it! i know the MR2 will be getting a treatment similar to this one when i can afford to do it simply because i love the car so much. the only cars in my eyes that could replace it would be a lotus exige s or an ariel atom 3 :smiley:

Ehh realitivly speaking… the motor itself wont be to bad… I’m having a Z31 guy put it together… hes the one that takes VG33’s out of pathfinders and bores them to a 3.4…

For the block, completely built… my heads ported/polished will cost about 3800 not including shipping… everything else im doing myself. The turbo and the fuel system will be the 2 most exspensive things besides the motor

If you are srsly goning to do this, LMK. I would pick up the stock VG30 turbo stuff.

it wont be for a year or two man

1. buy VH45.
  2. Swap
  3. have fun

:slight_smile:

For my Z I want big numbers not uniqueness… a VH45 will not get me big numbers easily…

stop bitching and fix that flappy vagina hole under your hood.

I took off my exhaust… that fixed it i can no longer hear it from inside the car :rofl

Possible fried piston FTW

:ohsnap:haha

:tongue

In for the re/rebuild :number1

:lol

daaaaaaaayyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmmmm

Fuck me silly…

A company has been found that makes bolt in coil-overs for the Z31.

2300 dollars and probably a month shipping time from japan later I can have bolt in coil-overs!

so did this blow up orr is it still fine?

Seems fine but little weird shits been happening

The other day im driving and all the sudden the exhaust tone just changed… was the oddest sound I can describe it… then went back to normal

was your penis in the exhaust when the sound changed?

You should race my cousins 87 300z…we can have a z31 shootout :slight_smile:

haha… been talking to him… even helped dave with some insight when he did his intercooler piping.

Anyways the car is turning out nice :thumbup