Shadys Z31 - GlowShift Jigga What?

Nice deal man. get crankin on it dude.

I lack motivation man, once I get working on it I cant stop, but getting to that point requires motivation for me. My garage is a mess, hardly any room compared to what I had last year. Tools everywhere from throwing shit around and being pissed off.

I probably wont have the slightest bit of motivation untill either im balls deep in a 30 rack one night (Example, after a 12 pack of heniken, I went in the garage, put my motor back in, bolted up the trans USING ALL THE BOLTS :lol had it completely wired up and ready to fire up in less than an hour by myself) or untill I get some go fast goodies…

Basicly the one thing thats really killing me right now is pulling the heads off… Its going to be a royal pain in the cock to do it without a hoist to pull the motor up, its hard to get to the manifold bolts…

Then i gotta drain the coolant system, yank of the t belt… pull out a bunch of other shit… spend 200 bucks on new headgaskets, buy the fuckin arp studs etc…

I mean this is all bullshit work and literaly only an hour and a half of work tops… its just a pain in my cock and I dont want to do it…

Ill buy you a pizza if you come over and do it all for me :lol

I feel like we are long lost brothers. :lol

bullshit! i had to buy the pizza last time! :lol

except I was the one doing all the work that time

8 dollar pizza for a clutch job and using my g20 to go to heather graduation party

I think thats a good deal :tongue

Who banged Heather? Hey Jeff, I would of done a clutch for that deal!

:rofl

steve… i had a dream last night that i was at a drift event… you guys were all there… and then wallace comes out of no where and gives me this huge front bumper.
then jon goes… “that’ll go great with my 80mm widebody”

:rofl

are you sure its not just the turbo tapering? it is a pretty small unit, not like its going to hold the pressure to the moon.

“I’m tearing my heads off to bring to get ARP studs put in”

To use ARP head studs you have to pull the motor. I’m glad to see you still have plans for the z31.

ARP Exhaust studs, not head studs…

And Pete, boost tapered to aroun 13 by 6200 when there was no leak… with the leak it drops down under 10lbs at 6200

My bad. I saw arp and thought head studs.

its all good, I gotta make a trip up there soon to check your shiz out and scrounge around for parts I may need :lol

Hows yours comming along anyways?

Ordered Poly subframe bushings, and a total prothane kit to replace every bushing on the car… because their all now either pretty much gone or torn.

Also ordered my relocation pipe for the turbo.

Trying to source a set of Benz 420CC injectors somewhat on the cheap/used part number Bosch 280150036 if anyone knows any sources

Going to work on the car as much as I can tommorow when I get out of work and ima try to leave early… Need to tear off the intercooler shit… and figure out how the fuck im going to disconnect the turbo etc without yanking the motor as I know it can be done… IM just not sure how the fuck ima do it.

I took the easy way out when i put the motor in and had the turbo already in position by the motor mount as I couldent seem to wedge it in with the turbo attached to the manifold.

Pretty much the most difficult thing I need to do is take the heads off, and put them back on.

OH SHIT… just had an epiphany while typeing, I can unbolt the turbo from the manifold, unbolt the corssover pipe and then take the head off with the manifold on it…

Good thinking mackenzie

Saweet I sourced some benz 420CC injectors and top feed rail to put them on.

my plan is comming together…

Gonna try and DO WERK on the Z today/tonight as much as I can, feel free to stop by :thumbup

Cant wait to see this finished. When mine is done pics will be posted. lost of things have changed.

Your car will always look better than mine IMO. I love your car man, if it wasnt for having such a clean car to begin with I wouldent be modding mine, I’d find a Slicktop or a shiro honestly…

but I have a clean 20 year old car I dident pay anything for, can’t complain to much and I love it, it has its days where I think it looks better than a 2 seater, and others where I think it looks like a boat.

So a little update

I basicly have ordered everything I need for my car, minus 2-3 minor things to get it running and on the street… By the end of this month im hoping to have everything mocked up and the cars suspension straight so I can roll it on the trailer and bring it over to dave at inline to properly do my new intercooler setup along with make an exhaust elbow for the turbo to mate to the downpipe.

Then at least all ill be waiting for is my nistune to get here along with a few other things to get the car started up and ready for a tune…

Now I just need to stop being so lazy and start tearing shit apart.’

Even going with a proper intercooler isntead of the ebay junk!

i keep forgetting to get back to you. Do you still need that diff cover?

IDK, well yes I do but steve, Ninety1two40 on heres got one he said hed give to me but idk if hes been back to his place to grab it yet…

I’ll grab it some time this week.