Sharp Aquos 46" 1080p

Specs:

No base, but wall mount is included.

$350

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU

I would have bought this instead of the Vizio.

step it uppp

The first step in bartering is establishing a rapport with the seller, while establishing your position of power.

Hello, I like your hair. I am intrigued by the TV you have for sale here, you must have a lot of money tied up in it. I have the ability to purchase this TV, and can make this a quick and easy transaction.

$100 for you bennyfizzle

Your next step in these types of negotiations is to identify, and establish a personal and maximum monetary value of the item, the most amount of money you are willing to pay. Consider any defects or issues with it’s presentation. Once you have decided on a value, offer the seller 1/3 of this value to begin negotiations. Make no consideration of the actual asking price.

Yes, nice to be speaking with you as well, this TV looks perfect for my bathroom, however it would appear that you are storing the TV on slick, hard surface with no protection. As a buyer, I have no idea if this TV has slipped from it’s precarious position and been subject to a hard fall. Even if the TV is in working order at the moment, surely such a fall has taken some life off of the complex internal electronics. Also there is no remote, or documentation shown, which is common in stolen electronics. Therefore I can only assume that this is a damaged, stolen TV. I will offer you $20, or I could report this to the proper authorities.

Interested. Does it have speakers and remote?

tempting

Do they come with separate speakers? The guy is bringing the remote in today or tomorrow.