sharpes_corner VS. MKIV

I have noticed a lot of hate between the 2 of you, its interesting to see the skeletons coming out of the closet.

LOL

round one fight!

Winter is awesome :smiley:

What sceleton are you talking about brandon? You seem to bash me but dont at the same time. So much for being a buddy, ahaha.

no im saying its funny when MKIV calls you out then he gets owned when old shit gets brought up, you know calling the kettle black lol

MKIV is just a troll that wont post in a thread like this because he has been called out and cannot defend himself.

why is he afraid to enter

LOL, harsh.

lol’s cory

Both should be banned. Both annoy the living shit out of me. Makes me want to punch infants in the face.

What did I do to you?

So far, im the one getting shit on, I dont shit on others. I dont break rules. I dont cause fights.

maybe im missing something but… Everytime i see an add made by dylan it gets shat on right away. I probably dont know the history between a couple members and him but why not leave the guy alone and let him sell his shit. if you do have a problem dont harrass him on a forum call the guy up and solve the problem. Its getting tiring opening fs threads and having to scramble through 100 posts to see if the item is sold. Just my 2cents

All those people have never bought anything from me. I have mad good feedback on every forum im on, from people who ACTUALLy have bought something.

http://www.funnykittensite.com/pictures/Kitten_Fight.jpg

so much drama