she just doesnt learn... lohan arrested again

I agree with Nikuk. Most women have no idea how to use makeup, and IMO most look better without.

newds of wifey??

:picsorstfu:

I volunteer to give her a spanking and call her a bad girl, if it helps her out…

Yikes!

Be careful with all this “Hey, no make-up is great” stuff.

MrsKuk

don;t get me wrong, she is by no means a super-model, or pinup girl. But she was hot enough & cute enough to draw me in many moons ago.

[quote=“Avatar,post:45,topic:32868"”]

Yikes!

Be careful with all this “Hey, no make-up is great” stuff.

[/quote]

nah, the women of the older two generations are cute enough… I already hedged those bets.

ewww you married an emo

I would fuck her

[quote=“RobHimself,post:49,topic:32868"”]

I would fuck her

[/quote]

threesome?

in

my only question is why these people don’t just hire drivers to take them around

[quote=“Freek,post:52,topic:32868"”]

my only question is why these people don’t just hire drivers to take them around

[/quote]

because then they wouldn’t be SEEN driving their $250k cars. :shrug:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:53,topic:32868"”]

because then they wouldn’t be SEEN driving their $250k cars. :shrug:

[/quote]

no because then she wouldnt have any money for her blow. ripping lines off the dashboard while driving> paying someone to drive you around. at least she hasnt hit a parked car yet, (at least i dont think so). but hey shes got money, good looks, and an ass that any man would pray for, so as far as im concerned , party it up, i know i would do the same.

Don’t know about you, but if I were fabulously wealthy I would still want to drive my own cars. Thanks…

But… then again, I wouldn’t be doped up on drugs while doing it either.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:22,topic:32868"”]

she was so much more cute / hott when she was 17 - 18. Then fucking BAM… ewww.

[/quote]

update

Lohen in stripes!

I can’t believe her lawyer issues a statement that the cocaine wasn’t hers.

Yeah, so? You weren’t charged with doing cocaine, you were charged with possessing cocaine. It was in your pocket, that means you’re guilty, regardless if a drug test comes back clean, or even if you pay some bum to claim it was his and you were just holding it. It’s still possession.

[quote=“Minglor,post:57,topic:32868"”]

[/quote]

Awwww… sleeping so peacefully I just want to pinch his little cheeks!