Shift 518 Night Out?

:rofl

Love you soo much. :hug

Great! And you guys should just get a hotel, seriously cheap this time of year and no one leaves my nights out below the legal limit.

i’ll just confiscate ppls car keys

I do not get wasted anymore.

Yeah, fuck drunk driving. Can sleep like 4 people to a hotel room, like less than 20 dollars apiece.

if it’s not too far, i’d be willing to drop somebody off, then go pick up your cars tomorow. srunk driving is very stupid and not worth it.

vtakkkkkkkkkkkk:lol

FOUND IT! I stayed at a cheap hotel last time, but was blasted when I paid for it and forgot the name LOL!!

‘Community Court at Congress Park’,

It was 80 bucks for the night. Seriously, with a little planning, everyone can have a safe place to say with no worries of driving home, for 20 bucks, assuming you sleep 4 to a room.

Or I can drive 25 minutes and sleep in my own bed. :lol

I would never drive drunk, hotel will be fun!

It’s going to be introduce everyone to partying Singh/TT/Jammer style

we will be there before u , so there :excited

or 30 minutes and sleep in mine :hug LOL…just thought Id throw that out there ya know

kiddding …:lol

HAHHAHA, IDK, I’d like to be downtown and starting the drinking binge by 9. If everyone agrees to that hotel, we can all just meet there and walk to the first watering hole:ponder

i dont drink tho, but ill come hang out with you guys.

Ooh-la-la. :wink:

The last person that didn’t drink that hung out with me claimed that he ‘didnt drink, had never been to a strip club and never paid for sex’.

BOOM-had all three problems fixed in 1/2 hour. Got him drunk at a strip club in deep northern Canada, and he paid to fuck one of the hot ass workers!!!

This isn’t a “oh I won’t drink” - Vadim can’t if he wants to be healthy.

Ok. Oh, and Trish agrees on a hotel, seriously fuck driving.

We’ll see about that.
I’m not spending $80 to sleep just to get up and check out at 11am.