Shift 518 Night Out?

80/2=40, 80/4=20, thats if you can find 2 people that are coming that you are comfortable having in the room with you. Either way she’s getting loaded:bowdown:clap

Cool, Trish can get loaded and I’ll drive her home then. I don’t get shit faced anymore, I already said that.
And I’m still not paying to sleep and waking up at 11 am to check out of a hotel.

Sounds good!!! But we are partying until the bars close!!!

Yea, I’ve got some surgery comin up pretty soon, so I cant be blasted. I’m hoping one of you gets a text message like this
(650): Yo I charged a $20 breakfast to ur room, will pay u back in liquor and schoolgirl panties, thx again for a fun time©TFLN

why not just leave the money aside and go to the Hotel when you are done at the bars because I can tell you that they will still have rooms available so if you check in at 5am I wonder when check out would be still ya know? thats what you should find out.

Checkout is 11. I like to plan things out, I’ll have a room waiting for me and the 3 people that stay in it with me before I go out. Makes no difference if you get a room before or after you go out.

EDIT-I see your point now, but even if you check in at 5am, checkout is still at 11.

My mom may or may not work at a large hotel at the bottom of Broadway.

Score! Free room service!

Ok, check on getting us a deal better than ~80 a room then!!!

Last time Singh and I attempted to use a microwave (post-bar)

http://i40.tinypic.com/10xr8mq.jpg

Uhh. :retardclap

Hmmph. With that attitude, you might as well bring your apron and have breakfast waiting for all the kids out having immature fun when they arrive back at the hotel:number1

I don’t care how drunk I am, I can still make a proper feast. Boys. :Idiots

Same here, I used to make my last meal of the day drunk once a week.

Proper Feast wow somebody better snatch her up.

Nicole, we should go shopping for some clothes and stuff :thumbup

Sometime next weekend maybe?

Yess :smiley:

Bumping this.