Shift Cruise to BBQ & Burnouts?

If anyone wants to go, post up and we’ll cover your admission costs since the drive is quite far for you Albany guys.

Thread here: http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?279614

Basic info: $10 admission gets you in, on the burnout pad and on the track (if you can pass scrutiny.) You can camp Saturday night before the event for free.

Come out and lap or drift the oval with us:

Track test video from a few months ago:

4 hour & 40 minute drive in a fullsize truck that cant/wont race, sorry wont be attending unless somebody needs a tow vehicle and will pay me to drive there.

If you show up with a goat on a leash, I’ll pay for your gas. :slight_smile:

I don’t want hoof prints or goat poop in the new truck so I don’t think I’ll be bringing a goat.

how about a calf? The goat eats too much and likes to run into things. [ATTACH=CONFIG]32587[/ATTACH]

no thanks.

New truck??

yeah, got it last Friday. 2011 Sierra Z71

I feel like for old times sake there should be a formal post about this…even considering the current state of affairs.

I didn’t even bother posting a pic on this dead site actually

Looks like an absolute blast but it was hard enough to organize a local cruise, driving 4 hours one way was something that could be done in like '06 glory days, much less likely now as we’re all getting old. :frowning:

it could still be done, my problem is this is the same day as the Greenwich Concours d’Elegance and i’ll be going there if i do anything car related that day.