Shift into Top Gear on Nov 21st

Give it a chance, might not be bad as you think. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vezOfu7ayso

Ehh wont be anything like the real show

MY ASS COULD MAKE A BETTER SHOW THAN THOSE GUYS. WITH ONE CHEEK TIED BEHIND MY BALLS!

This will fail. Americans have no passion for cars and our accents are dull.

i’ll def check it out!

i will watch it, dvr it, and give it a chance for longer then i did the aussie version (which was one season). i read a review on a blog i read about him going to the tapping and he says it is a good show but they don’t try to be identical to the uk top gear, just similar.

Don’t get me started on people who are writing it off without even watching it.

That’s no different then writing off enjoying cars because you know 95% of cars will never perform as well as the supercars that make up the 5%.

Stop thinking about it as a replacement for the UKTG just think about it as the best American auto show out there (most likely).

I hope to see jeremy clarkson talking shit about the 3 jack wagons in the US version.

“This is just like Dukes of Hazard!!!”…ummm, no fuck face. Its not.

I saw Tanner Foust in that video, I hate Tanner Foust.

Looking forward to it. Going to watch it, and in my mind not thinking of it one bit as the UKTG… Just as a cool new car show.

Whats everyones beef with tanner foust btw?

I’ll give this a try, but I’m going to miss the UK version terribly. I downloaded every episode and from time to time still watch them in marathon sessions. I just don’t get why BBC would cut the show. It is wildly popular. Can’t they just replace the guy or guys who don’t want to do it anymore?

I just dont like him.
He touched me inappropriately once.

Any car show is a good thing…I don’t really car if its not as good at the UK version (hard to beat as they are funny as hell)!
Just be nice to have a dedicated car show on tv!

he’s a douche bag. a great driver, but a douche bag.

Looks like shit covered in piss.