Shift Worthy News Story

Then you need to take the blinders off and understand his point better. He made a short quick response, and you jumped to conclusions. Then he put more detail into his response, ya read it, and now understand his point.

And I get ripped on all the time, for NOT posting short and sweet, becasue I skip that step and put thought into my responses. :dunno

It all boils back down to the piss poor work ethic too many in this country strives to abide by. The lucky enough ones to get a union job, a state job, or other way too big and powerfull “once your in, you cant be fired” places, they just milk it. If I look around my office right not at my state agency, less than 1/3 of them are the ones pissed at the other 2/3’s that just sit around, dont do shit, bitch when they actually have to get something done, and play the “just drink the coolaid and get paid” card, throwing it in my face one of the few that is pissed off from being held down in my job.

I have worked in the same field for 8+ years at 4 different places. The best one I worked for was a private owned 50-100 employee company. The worst was this one at the state. GE was a close second, I was contracted in there and the GE employees all touted the same “I cant be fired” BS and once again a majority were lazy, and just went to work, hid in the corner out of sight out of mind, punched out and went home.