Shift Worthy News Story

Exactly. I went to ITT Tech. Its no high end school by any means, but its 90% hands on teach and do what you are actually going to do in your job type education. It got me the piece of paper that got me in the door with no relaited expierence, which put that first job on my resume. While I was in school I looked at the older people there working on their 2nd or 3rd DEGREE and threw around their endless certification lists, but “cant find a good IT job”. Once we got into labs, I knew exactly why. Half the time they were taking smoke breaks, talking on the phone in the hallway, and asking ME how to complete a part of a lab. Thats why they are between jobs and bitching about how everything is holding them down. They are not good employees. Its not the employer.

If you see your employer failing, and dont like it, leave. Fuck um. You are not the owners. Let them fail. Go somewhere that wants good employees, wants to respect the, want to pay them accordingly, and wants to steamroll the place you just left to come there. THOSE PLACES WILL KEEP THIS COUNTRY THRIVING.