Shift518 cruise 10/04/09: Now updated with meeting place and time!

down here for 3 weeks of training for my job.

o i c and what do you do?

Ill get there a little early, probably around 8:50 or so. Im going to keep on crusing right by Long lake though and continue up to saranac lake and back across through the keene valley before I head back down. Are we going to take route 9 up to warrensburg? Im not sure if you guys really want to do that drive cause going through glens falls and all of that is kind of a shitty drive. I think itd be better hopping on the nothway and getting off anywhere between exits 20-23, but if you guys are deadset on staying off the highway then Im fine with it.

So out in front of sears/ruby tuesdays around 8:50 or so, look for the black mustang with me and my dog standing in front of it. :thumbup

I was up in Lake Placid yesterday for a work trip and the foliage and scenery is definitely beautiful. Im glad to see I talked a few more people into going… cough AMD… LOL

Weather forcast is looking promising… high 60’s and down to a 10 and 20% chance of rain :slight_smile:

mcgrundle

whats the deal for tomorrow?? its pouring out right now. Unless the roads are dry in the morning I dont think im going.

+1 on that^ the zr1 doesnt come out unless its nice and clear!!!

if its clear in the morning what time are you heading up to wilton?

idk? were suppose to be there at 845 9 right???

dont blame you there at all!!!

My Cobalt loves the rain. Free car wash ftw.

I have to back out of this one guys. Business calls…

so who else is meeting at Mobil off of exit 9 tomorrow morning at 8:30?

Its just some passing storms, tomorrow is going to be dry until much later in the day. You guys will be back well before anything else rolls in, Ill be cutting it a bit closer though.

yah but are the roads going to be dry in the morning???

Hopefully

Learn how to use PMs please. It’s rather annoying that you bring every topic off topic.

People from below Exit 9 are meeting at the Mobil off of exit 9 at 8:30am. We will be leaving there at 8:40am.

Otherwise, meet at Wilton Mall in the Sears parking lot at 9am.

We will be leaving Wilton at 9:15am.

I have 15 copies of the directions in case anyone gets lost, and 3 extra radios.
This event is rain or shine, although I’m sure rain will hinder most people away from it. It doesn’t matter what you drive, you bought your car to drive it, right? So come on, have some fun, and enjoy the day out with a bunch of other car/bike enthusiasts.

have fun tomorrow ladies and gents!

I will not be going, I have a lot more going on tomorrow than I had thought