Shift518 cruise 10/04/09: Now updated with meeting place and time!

Wake up freaks. We’s goin.

debating whether its worth it or not…its pretty damn wet out.

of course its worth it…its a cruise, its not like we are racing the whole way.

fuck it, not going.

you guys should stop at the racino on the way back, since im stuck working all day

yup just woke up and looks shitty here

The sun is out…because I didnt go.
I should of went. Oh well.

Yup, just woke up, did not go.

how many people went? 3?

it looks like its about to rain again here at exit 11. Roads are still wet too.

it was more wet that k20’s vagina this morning. just washed the car, not getting it filthy. didnt go. wanted to but…

You guys are nuts.

This is upstate NY, not Arizona. If you want to go on a cruise then GO! Don’t let a little condensation keep you inside…

Typical shift event.
Atleast I never said I was going.

Nope. Everyone’s cars here are worth $1,000,000+ and the slightest chance of water touching them renders them useless.

Dammnit i overslept.

ya i overslept 2… but went and looked at a camaro which hopefully ill be hearing about later, kid was real interested in my truck

It was a little wet on the way up to long lake, I kept on going up to saranac lake then through lake placid and the keene valley and basically once I got up around tupper lake the sun came out and was out the whole rest of the trip.

so how many people actually went??

8 or 9 cars, I was still half asleep when we all met up so I didnt catch too many names so I couldnt even tell you who. But more people showed up than I thought would. I dont know how the drive back down was for them though, hopefully the clouds cleared out like they did for me when I kept on going north.

The cruise was a ton of fun.We though we lost you dread but then cossey remembered that you were going to split off from us any way

One Porshe got a flat bed home. Im not gonna say who…