Shift518 cruise 10/04/09: Now updated with meeting place and time!

S4 smells like gear oil for some reason as well. ???

That doesnt sound good…

How was the trip back down for you guys? As soon as I got a bit more north the sun came out and the drive was great.

hey man where do you live???..rumor has it you know where a certain bridge is with a certain schoharie county quote on it…

It got really nice out for the ride home and other then a small issue with car ramrod we made it home fine.

It ended up being pretty nice. Like you mentioned the whole ride home was sunny/partly cloudy. Def turned out to be pretty nice…despite all the german vehicles mechanical issues, haha. Mine luckily could make it home under its own power.

More info please.

the cruise was an awesome time. anybody that didn’t go because of a little rain needs to rethink why they own a car.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, watch your slander about events put on by the staff.

To date there hasn’t been an official event that was unsucesful and people were unsatisfied if it wasn’t canceled due to other circumstances.

9 cars showed up and we had a great time.

We put a lot of thought and effort into official events and will not be talked about like that without any proof of such slander.

pjb is a neg nancy

George bush does not care about black people

+1, or I shut down the Event personal tow service :lol :cry:

when isnt this Porsche Broken?? I have heard more about it breaking then actually being on the road without issues.

Im in Selkirk… Whats this quote? LOL

I also have a trans issue… Looks like a bearing has decided to let loose in my used and abused T56.

+1
I went to a vette show in Broadalbin at Eagle mills cider mill. It rained some on the way up, but was nice the rest of the day!

Well Im just saying every time theres a cruise most of the people, often even those who set it up back out at the last minute for various reasons. Ive seen it with several of the cruises. Just read who said theyd go and then compare that list to who actually showed up.

Every time some tard tries to organize it, maybe. We never expect everyone to show up, shit comes up that is more important than a cruise through the Adirondacks, and some people don’t care to drive their cars when it’s wet out. It’s going to happen. We expect it to happen.

Either way, I had a good time until the ride back.

Well I hope the cruise was fun and got a bunch of nice photos…I am just so tired of being sick and stuck at home

Yea, because it’s had several major issues which have left it in the shop for months and months at a time.

1. Fuel pump. Only reason it took 5 days was because unlike Denooyer/Depaula/Grandma’s/Jerry’s/Bobby’s Chebrolet, they don’t keep parts in stock that are not common.

2. Boost/meth leak. Too much pressure through a rubber hose will crack/split it.

3. This current issue which is yet to be determined.

When people mod cars, they break. It happens, and it comes with the territory.

The reason why it was @ EPL for such a long time is because my turbos were the first ones made for the car, and they were still developing them when I brought the car there. Thanks for having a clue.

Word it was a good time and met some cool new people and got a bunch of good stories, over.

I dont really give two shits about if I have a clue about your car or not…

I simply stated from what I have seen you/others post on here that the car is ALWAYS broken…usually 60K+ cars arent supposed to be broken weekly.