Shift518 cruise 10/04/09: Now updated with meeting place and time!

ok. tappet i know. thanks for the deluxe info.

Likely will yield nothing obvious due to the cars state as you mentioned but still good to know(I don’t want to infuse fear, but when Justin’s sti motor popped, it had good comp and leakdown numbers but turned out to be a cracked ringland #1 on slug 2, with ring still intact and holding under power!!). Borescope may also not reveal much as walls are Nikasil plated and are incredibly hard to scratch and may not show any signs that visualize broken piston ringland but will be done anyway. Inspecting the buckets is fairly straightforward on these cars like most others, just a little more tricky to get to.

Good thing he brought it to the right guy. Awfully nice of you to come out with the truck and trailer too

:rofl

Chris is a good friend and I’d help out any one of them whenever I could. Just happen to have been at the garage cleaning up the yard when he called and was on the road up north within a few minutes. Ride wasn’t bad, good scenery, only took me about 1.5hrs to get there after fueling up. Guess I was part of the cruise after all.

Nice cruise right

page 1: 12 cars/people listed to go
actual cruise: 9 cars/11 people go.

sounds like a damn good turn out for people backing out last second, which happens with everything, shit comes up. maybe instead of just trying to nitpick a cruise go try to set up one on your own.

I cruise rain or shine… All season tires ftw!

I own a business so, as much as I wanted to go, I had more important things to attend to.

shift518< taking a shit < water < food < oxygen < sex < work < drugs and alcohol

get the point?

Well I had a good time The rain wasn’t that bad… made things interesting… Scenery was great… Ramrod can you PM me the full route we were on?

Going to buy more walkies for the next one…

Unit 91… My American Chevy TBSS ran great… not broken even in the slightest… over

I organized a 30-40 member cruise in 24hrs. Had a blast.

:thumbup :slight_smile:

i thought i seen the car pass me this am while i was headed to work. good luck with it man…still looks amazing on the trailer!

That’s only because you promised sexual favors

Thats toof

Lies.

Not what psi2high said…

Your secret is out Mr.Bakakakakrakakakekakian

whats this i hear the S4 and the 911 are down? what happened?

German engineering happened