Shift518 cruise 10/04/09: Now updated with meeting place and time!

Def still on.

Highly doubt I’ll be on the bike unless things work out just right.

I hope it is not something related to weather. I am not gonna say who but, I faintly recall some guy who wrote the #49 post said somthing about being a wuss. :vlad

Definitely mechanical bike related lol Vlad would put swampers on his bike for winter if he could.

Correct.

Going isn’t the problem at the moment, stopping is :ponder

I would definitely be in… Again, mechanical issues permitting but I don’t see it being a problem at all. I love Autumn cruising. Windows down and Heat on full blast. LMAO

I would consider going.
Anyone ever do the one lap of Lake Champlain before? Up Route 9 to Rouses Point NY then through Route 2/Route 7 in VT back south? I’ve done that a few times, pretty fun.

Where would everyone meet up, Albany/Saratoga?

Saratoga would probably be the best meeting spot, meet at the mall off exit 15 or something else right off the northway.

IIRC Exit 16 has a nice little (dirt) parking lot right off the exit.

Heading N on 87, take a right and it’s right there on the left.

I’m not going anywhere near dirt when a few miles down the road AT THE MALL there is a smooth paved good quality parking lot

it does but last time i went buy it (maybe a month ago) it was filled with heavy construction equpiment.

I’d probably be in for this…

but your too old

Can’t decide if I wanna take the 911… Orrrrr the new car.

Shut your cunt mouth about your Audi

Don’t hate.
UrS4 FTW.

lol… 24 is by no means old…

For SRS BSNS it is.

http://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Cougar_xing_thumb_640.jpg

What time of day are you thinking of doing this? I may be going to the Knicks vs Nets game at the Times Union that day…